Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Hey so I'm a pretty big Jon Stewart fan. If you don't mind sending one of those I'd be thankful! I've never participated in this thread, but have wanted to for a while, and I promise I will soon :). Knowing that I "owe" something back to the community is a pretty strong incentive too...

Vlad

Hoofdstraat 13
2171 AR
Sassenheim
Netherlands

I'm... a nerd. I'll list some random interests you may be able to work with: gaming, chocolate, origami, lego, K-pop, anime, US politics. I'll add some more elements to this list if I can think of them :).

Dancer fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Dec 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
So I moved to Holland like 2 weeks ago to start a new course. Today I get a random e-mail from my mom: "An envelope came in for you. From Estonia. Addressed to Dancer." So thanks Ashendar for being awesome :). I'll make sure to retaliate/pass it forward soon.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

You know sending tea-bags might actually be an awesome idea, but isn't the post going to freak out because of ~powders~?

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Hey so I moved a few months ago to start studying. The address registered here was my parents'. I've now went to visit them and picked everything up :).
Got wonderful shiny lovely goonlove from Ashendar, frenchnewwave, ladyflash and lamb.

Slightly special thanks to lamb for sending me pop-rocks which I had never had before ^^ (if we have something similar in Europe, it's not very popular. Also they're not on the picture cuz I ate them :P).

While back in London I also met a Chinese friend of mine who I asked to bring me some postcards from China. They're a liiittle bit commercial, but I really do think they're cute :). Many of them are Christmas themed so I'm covered for that too.

Finally, a little bonus something British for frenchnewwave. Teaser:

I am a painfully uncreative person and don't really know what to write, but I'll figure it out soon and send out a wave of cards to some corners of the globe :).

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Just came back from the post office from sending out a bunch of Christmas cards. Have no fear, I'm not a very glittery person, so they're safe to open :).

I also need to update my details. I've moved to study and my new address is:

Hoofdstraat 13
2171 AR
Sassenheim
Netherlands

Also my name is Vlad, and my birthday is Dec 28th. Anyone who's sent anything to my old address shouldn't worry, as my parents still live there and I'll get it... eventually.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

CeramicPig posted:

I decided to pick up a few cards today so I could get in on this :)

Jen S
5933 N. Cypress Dr.
Apt. #1308
Peoria, IL 61615

Just wanted to let you know that there's guaranteed a card heading your way. I'm thinking it's *possible* everyone else has stopped sending cards because it's late, and it would be a shame for you to not experience your share of goon love :). Stamped envelope is right next to me, I'll drop it off tomorrow.

Dancer
May 23, 2011

lamb posted:

I *never* stop sending mail

(I meant Christmas cards :) )

Dancer
May 23, 2011
You are insane.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Hey lamb, I see you've updated the address list, but haven't changed my address (posted it a few pages back). It's not a problem at all, since my parents live there and I'll get it eventually, but it would be awesome if you could take care of it next time you update your site :).

So you don't have to hunt it down again:

Hoofdstraat 13
2171 AR
Sassenheim
Netherlands

Dancer
May 23, 2011
The first five people who tell me they have even the slightest interest in visual novels are gonna get something nice :). (I take PMs too)

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Hey, sorry to be so slow; it turns out I had a little more uni deadlines than expected. I was gonna send out the cards today, but it turns out the big list is down (and I can't find all the addresses in the thread).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Hey so I know this is horrible timing, but I moved a short time ago (and was really busy so I just didn't think of this thread). I am planning to get a few cards in as well, after exams next week.

New adress:

Vlad S.-D.
Cederstraat 3
2565JM, Den Haag
Netherlands

If you've already sent something to my previous address, don't worry about it; it'll get sent over here for free.