Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McFoxigator
Jun 13, 2011

Life is full of twicky decisions...
I love sending and receiving mail. It feels so nostalgic and rustic. :3:
Here's my address, for the time being at least:

201C Alice Cook House (Main)
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY 14853
United States

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McFoxigator
Jun 13, 2011

Just got some awesome Goon mail from lamb and Jimmy Da Fish. Also just got some printer ink so I will giving the postman some goon mail to go out by the end of the week. :)

McFoxigator
Jun 13, 2011

Sent out some silly colouring pages. It isn't much but I hope my first goonmail sending is well received. :)

McFoxigator
Jun 13, 2011

A big thanks to Thermophonic Joy for this batch of goonmail. It's been a long week and this completely made my day! Also, I love that it was addressed to "Foxxor T. Red." It made me feel quite proper.

McFoxigator
Jun 13, 2011

Fluffy Bunnies sent me a very nice holiday card. Many thanks to you F.B.

McFoxigator
Jun 13, 2011

Got a great card from Team Lunch who, by the way, is pretty drat good at origami. Thanks! :)

McFoxigator
Jun 13, 2011

So I was away the last 4 or 5 weeks and I didn't get a chance to check my mail until yesterday. In any case, super special awesome thanks to IMJack, marlowe, cardboardRobot, JimmydaFish, and lamb for the awesome Christmas and New Year's cards!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McFoxigator
Jun 13, 2011

Thanks to DLAO and Shoozy for the Gooney V-Day mail! Loved the Scooby-Doo colouring page and the brownie recipe!