Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

A lady should be two things, Classy and fabulous. Unfortunately, you my dear are neither.
ohh! ohh! I love getting snail mail!!!! Send away my friends!

2642 Carden Rd
Glasgow, KY 42141
USA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

A lady should be two things, Classy and fabulous. Unfortunately, you my dear are neither.

cardboardRobot posted:

If anyone else hasn't piped up about wanting one do so now so I can add you to the list for the future.

I totally want one of these when they are ready!!!! It sounds amazing!

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

I have 20 goon-tines packaged, addressed and ready to go! These are both local and international! Plus I purchased 2 more boxes of valentines today that I will try to get prepped tomorrow so that they can all go in the post Monday!! Plus, One lucky goon gets a special prize! No it is not any sort of bodily fluids!!!!

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

cuntvalet posted:

I'll put you on the list!

I hope that your mail person is not offended by your username. I did not see that you had posted your real name until after I had made out your envelope!

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

Thank you so much Lamb I had SUCH a stressful day today and I was super psyched when I saw my goontine in the box!

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

Cardboard Robot, Thanks so much for the extreme connect the dots and the card! I came home and checked the mail then promptly got started on it! I was finished in about an hour

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

Soooooo, I used to be on the list but I am sure that I am off of it now. but I just wanted to share the news that I am ENGAGED!!! Fellow goon, TheFuglyStick and I have decided that we dislike each less than we dislike other people so we have decided to get hitched!

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

Thermophonic Joy posted:

YES! Congratulations, that's the coolest. Post your address again, I wanna send you stuff now. I just got engaged too, so I think we can commiserate.

2642 Carden Rd
Glasgow,KY 42141

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

I used to be on the list and I have since bought a house and moved! I would love to get some Goon mail love!

SuzieMcAwesome (Jessica)
302 Maple Ave
Horse Cave, KY 42749

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

13Pandora13 posted:

I did get a letter from Kafka's Goldfish today! :woop:

ME TOO! It was in a pretty little mouse and frog card. Too Cute!

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

Could we possibly add birthday to the address list so that we can just surprise internet strangers with birthday goodness at the appropriate time?

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

Whelp, Might as well join in the birthday goodness! November 23rd for me!

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

I am the worst thank you person EVAR :( BUT, I have received cards from The Genesplicers and MizFusion and FrenchNewWave

They have all been very handy the past few weeks as wonderful bookmarks!

Edit: Also received a card from "Hannah" from new zealand. There was no goon name so I do not know if it originated here or not...

SuzieMcAwesome fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Oct 20, 2013

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

Goonmail: We lick it then stick it (in the mail with erasers)

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

Thanks to the genesplicers for the fall/Thanksgiving card

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

SO.... It has been 10,000 years since I posted here, but I would like to jump back on! My birthday is in 2 days (Nov. 23) and I got married last month!

Jessicia
302 Maple Ave
Horse Cave, KY USA 42749

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

I got so much goon love for Christmas :yayclod:!!! I got mail from CeramicPig, Marloew, Julet Esqu, Aunt Buck, IMJack, Jesticle, Stuffins, Opera Bitch, JimmyDaFish, and Shenanigan'sLuck

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

Thanks for the sweet mask Valentine, Lamb! It was really cool!

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

I have been off and on the list in the past, but I am down for more mail!

I JUST FOUND OUT I'M HAVING A BABY!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuzieMcAwesome
Jul 27, 2011

Received my Christmas card from 13 Pandora 13

SuzieMcAwesome fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Dec 5, 2015