Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
I’m having a pretty rough year, and this thread comes highly recommended by some regulars for the free serotonin of mail deliveries. Plus, I have easily fifty nice art print post cards that have just been sitting in my shelf for years. So me and my kangaroo stamps would like to join in if there’s room on the list for a long-long-long distance Aussie?

E; o rite, my bday is November (actually falls on Halloween for Americans), and I like cats, cute stationery, international postcards and basically anything!

coolusername fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Feb 23, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
Thank you so much for the lovely card Zoesdare, it's much appreciated! My first goonmail!!

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
rear end-penny, thank you so much! I absolutely adore the stickers, especially the goosebumps, and they will live in a place of honour (my bullet jourrnal).

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
Does anyone love here love Animal Crossing? I have some stickers to spare and I'm about to send off a letter batch.

Also Lamb, thank you for the post card!

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
I haven't been opening my mail since, well, my dad stopped being in remission since the final round of letters I sent. I removed my address from the list since I don't want to be all take and no give, and I don't know when I'll next have the energy to write a batch. But I do have letters here I'd like to thank people for - Keetron, Zoesdare, Lamb, Poo -- and I think I'm missing a couple of people whose letters are in a box at home and I'll equally cherish! Thank you so much, they really brightened my day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
When my dad started dying last year, I asked for goonmail to cheer me up and everyone more than delivered. I just wanted to show where it all went since I think I forgot to thank some people at the time.

:3: Thanks, goons.

coolusername fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Oct 24, 2023