Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aristide
Sep 2, 2011

Mysterious Cat Country

Oh golly, I can't believe I never checked to see if there was a goon letterswap before. I work for the USPS at one of the smaller processing centers so thank you everyone for keeping me employed :3:

Friday I'll mail out a half-dozen postcards and then probably a few more in the weeks to come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aristide
Sep 2, 2011

Mysterious Cat Country

Hello fellow goons!
I've had a pretty hard year with my mum passing the 26 of December last year, so in order to distract myself from.. everything and because my therapist thinks it'll be good for me, I'll be mailing out Christmas cards.

A. Sanborn
418 Tibbetts Rd.
Exeter, ME 04435

Aristide
Sep 2, 2011

Mysterious Cat Country

barclayed posted:

wtf my usps wants like $46 for three months

I worked for the USPS for a few years and PO box prices are split into two categories: competetive priceing and rural. So if you live anywhere that has a UPS/FedEx/Amazon Warehouse, you're going to pay more then some small nowhere town that has to ship their kids an hour away for school.

Aristide
Sep 2, 2011

Mysterious Cat Country

Got a letter yesterday from Keetron.

I've sent out some x-mass cards and postcards but who knows when anyone will get them. Mail isn't as backed up this year in terms of letters but it can still get pretty bad as it gets closer to the 25th.