Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marlowe can you go
Oct 13, 2011
A way that I might actually get a Christmas card this year? YES!

Kat W.
P.O. Box 366
Osage Beach, MO 65065

No NWS please, outside or in. Um, I'm owned by two imperious cats, like anything sparkly or shiny, and miss England a lot. Thank you!

marlowe can you go fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Nov 12, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marlowe can you go
Oct 13, 2011
So I got my mail today and there were actual *things* in my mailbox and when I realized they were cards from this thread I seriously wibbled like a ridiculous person. I did not expect to get anything after Christmas! It was such a boost to my day!

I can't figure out how to post images now, arg, so thank you to Shoozy for card, stickers, and recipe, and Kafka's Goldfish for the space postcards (I love astronomy), neat info cards, and very very cute needlepoint of me and kitties!

Now I want to go out and find some valentines to send.

marlowe can you go
Oct 13, 2011

Tremors posted:

Any idea why two of my cards were returned to me today stamped with "Return for 20 cent surcharge"? They were all about the same weight and sent to US addresses, so I wonder why only two were returned to me and not the whole bunch.

I'm not sure from the picture, but it looks like the envelopes are square? Because that would do it. The machines have trouble with square envelopes, apparently, so they charge extra. Though not everyone is a stickler about it, so I've had some go through and others be returned - just randomly, it seems. Some of mine were square this time and I just took them to the desk to get the extra 20 cent stamps.

marlowe can you go
Oct 13, 2011
Right, hopefully this works!

Cards from Shoozy and Kafka's Goldfish. Thank you again!

And cards from Tremors, Team Lunch, and Niemat. Thank you! It really made my day.

And as for the mazes, ha, they're from a book of difficult mazes - I think the ones I sent out are all rated at 30-45 mins! I haven't even attempted them.

marlowe can you go
Oct 13, 2011
I'd like to be added back to the list! Already have some Christmas cards almost ready to go.

Kat White
P.O. Box 366
Osage Beach, MO 65065

marlowe can you go
Oct 13, 2011
Could I get added back on the list? It's been a while since I've done anything, but I'm looking at Christmas alone this year and feeling bummed about it.

Kat
P.O. Box 366
Osage Beach, MO, 65065

marlowe can you go
Oct 13, 2011
Could I get added back to the list for Christmas? I won't be send out as many cards this year as usual, but I've got 20 stamps waiting for cards.

Kat
P.O. Box 366
Osage Beach, MO 65065
USA

I have cats, like tea and cocoa, marvel and space stuff, needlepoint, and chocolate. Not super excited about nsfw stuff. I like glitter and will probably stuff my cards with it, so feel free to glitterbomb me back.

marlowe can you go
Oct 13, 2011

DLAO posted:

It's ON!

AHAHAHAHA! I totally got your card the other day, and not thinking, opened in the car. Right before work. Well played, well played indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marlowe can you go
Oct 13, 2011
I'd love to be added back to the list! Moved last year and things have finally settled down a little, and I want to do something that will get me more in the holiday spirit. (No nws please.) And I'd love to get the password to the address list but I can't seem to send messages.

Kat White
160 Erie Rd
Pontiac MI 48341

marlowe can you go fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Dec 7, 2022