Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I decided to pick up a few cards today so I could get in on this :)

Jen S
5933 N. Cypress Dr.
Apt. #1308
Peoria, IL 61615

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Just got back to my apartment after being out of town to a mailbox full of goon love!
Thank you lamb, shenanigansluck, mysa09 (I love penguins!!), Team Lunch, IMJack, DLAO (I actually got my name from a piggy bank in my room so you were 100% correct on thinking that's where it came from.), and Stuffins.
I intend on doing a Vday swap so I will have to amp up my game for that.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you lamb, DLAO, and Stuffins! The cards were awesome and brought me lots of cheer :)

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I was unpacking earlier and stumbled across a bunch of goon mail and remembered I never came on to thank people for their goonmail, even though it was sent months ago, so I'm sorry for that, I feel like a dick :(

But I'm in a new place so I need to update my address so it is:
Jen S. (or CeramicPig, whatever you prefer)
2310 Hart Rd
Apt 15
Highland, IN 46233

I wish I had fun, creative random things to mail out like some people :(

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Aw I got a post card from Kafka's Goldfish :neckbeard:
Thank you so much!!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Lamb my city/state have changed too. I'm in Highland IN 46322 now. Thanks for keeping me on the list :)

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I'm writing out cards and I realized that I had told you the wrong zip code. I'm 46322. I'm sorry, I was still learning it :doh:

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you guys for the cards! :neckbeard:
I dropped a fat stack of cards in the mail Saturday and I need to get some stamps to send out the rest.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Got a card today from team lunch! Thank you for the tea :)

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you genesplicer, Jimmy da Fish, and mysa09!!!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you kafkasgoldfish and pitgoddess for your cards :)
And to answer your question goddess, Halloween is my mom's birthday so I worked for a couple of hours dressed as a mime (had to break character since I'm a dispatcher, impossible to do my job and stay silent) and then went there to hang out and spend some time with her. The weather was awful so we didn't get many trick or treaters but the few we got were fun and my brother makes a few sing happy birthday to my mom each year to get their candy.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I got a postcard from Khamel and a card from 13Pandora13, thank you both so much!!

And thank you lamb for posting the SASS link, I love that thread so much and was really worried that it wouldn't make an appearance this year.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

TheAbominableSnow posted:

Made a few Cryptid-themed Christmas/Kwanzaa/Solstice/Wintercelebrationsmas cards. Cryptidsmas! Gonna try and write the interiors and have em sent off over the weekend. Might do another batch of these for later.

Those are super amazing!

I've got my Christmas cards out and a Christmas pandora station on, time to feel festive!

Also, I don't know if it matters, but my zip code is wrong on the goonlist. It's 46322.

CeramicPig fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Dec 5, 2014

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Yay! :neckbeard: Christmas cheer when you need it most!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I got cards from stuffins and team lunch! Yall rock :)

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you Marlowe and Juliet esque!!!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I got glittery mail and a band aid from jimmy da fish! Thank you so much! Especially for making it latex free since I'm allergic

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you shenanigansluck, pitgoddess, and brotato for the cards! The origami pug is cute brotato :)

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I got cards from IMJack and 13Pandora13. Thank you both!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I received cards from jesticle, embetica, and lamb! Thank you all!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
working on VDay cards now :)
y'all can pretty much expect any mail that comes from me to be penguin related in the winter. They're my favorite :neckbeard: these cards are cute!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Just got a super awesome card from lamb! I feel the love :glomp:

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I've gotten cards from JimmydaFish (I loved the cootie catcher) , IMJack (yours was super cute), and embetica (thank you so much for the photos! They're super nice!)

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I have sucked and not posted or sent anything out for a while. I'm back at home since the ex told me he didn't love me anymore and kicked me out of the apt. I've bought Christmas cards to send so I'll be working on those tonight! Try to get back in the game and enjoy my single holidays with Christmas card cheer!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Y'all are so sweet :glomp:
I should update my addy
Jen S
5016 Wick Dr
Oak Lawn, IL 60453

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

thepitgoddess posted:

Is your address in the list? I will send you something fab! <3

I just posted it to update :)

I'm standing at the post office now to drop off my sass gift. I dumped a stack of cards in the outgoing mail so goon love is officially on the move

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I got the Krampus card and it is dope as gently caress!!! I love it!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Got a card from Aunt Buck! The band aid came in use when I nicked the hell out of my leg shaving tonight so that was some good planning on your part

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Yay a bunch of goon love today!
Lambs super awesome card, I'm in love with the ugly sweater book! Shenanigans luck and marlowe both sent me super awesome and glittery cards to make my season merry and bright :)

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Lots of love today!!
Thank you DLAO, IMJack, Genesplicer, jimmydafish, and Julet Esque!!!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Yay more goon mail!! All the way from across the pond from Hemlock and my first abominable snow card!! :neckbeard:
I totally needed these today, thank you both!!

laserghost posted:

like horrible polish memerabillia
I eagerly volunteer for Polish anything. It's in my blood

CeramicPig fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Dec 27, 2015

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Valentine's love cards from lamb, Aunt Buck, 13pandora13, Jesticle, Juliet Esque, and Jimmydafish!!!!! Y'all are the best!! I feel so bad that I didn't send anything out! You all make the pain of what would be an anniversary so much easier though :)

CeramicPig fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Feb 17, 2016

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
DLAO thank you so much for the card!!! It brightened my day :)

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Lamb your post card was a pleasant surprise and made me feel so loved! I feel bad slackin on sending stuff out. If it makes y'all feel better even my bills aren't getting mail love for me :downsgun:
(I'm getting better now! I promise)

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Julet Esque thank you SO much for the birthday card!!! It somehow made its way to the bottom of a pile of mail on my desk so I'm sorry I didn't post sooner. I feel so loved :)

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you for the postcard Shenanigansluck!!
I'm sorry I suck so bad at sending cards lately. Life has not been too kind to me nor my finances so I've had to step back from doing fun things until my life adjusts. I hope to get and send some Halloween cards to lift my spirits :spooky:

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Just bought some holiday cards to send out to y'all :) I hope I have enough stamps

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I got a card from 13Pandora13!!!
All of mine are ready to go I just need to get to a post office

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I received a very sweet card from Jimmydafish today :)
I sent mine out Saturday so goon love is on its way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I received cards from AuntBuck, Poof, and Shenanigansluck!!!
Thank y'all so much!!!