Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
Count me in!

Frobro
13611 Farmbell Court
Herndon Va 20171

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
I just received a postcard from a female goon from PA! I will have a response out soon, I enjoyed your postcard very much. My (21st) birthday is September 23rd.

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

frenchnewwave posted:

I owe a couple of y'all responses and will get on that by end of week. Going to NYC for a few days for work.

It was your postcard that I received. :)

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the birthday card, Mizufusion, I really got a kick out of it.

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

Mizufusion posted:

Hooray, one of my cards arrived! I was worried they wouldn't get there because the stuff inside was kinda lumpy. :downs:

I sent a couple more early birthday cards out today since I had to stop at the post office anyway, so hopefully they'll arrive soon. :neckbeard:

I was wondering when I first felt it whether it contained some kind of contraband. :neckbeard:

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
Thank you for the insulting cross stitch, kafka's goldfish! I will find a frame for it somewhere.

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

Niemat posted:

Quoting myself, since it seems too much time has passed to make sense for an edit. :)

I brought one of the letters into the Post Office (sorry, mail goons, but it was my returned rent check), and the gal behind the counter said she couldn't explain it, everything was clearly in order. She guessed they must have been training a new person who didn't recognize the forever stamp and marked it incorrect postage as a result. She markered all over my rent check envelope, apologized again, and sent it on its way! I'm glad I'm not going crazy, but I am bummed about all the returned mail for no reason. :(

Also, sorry, party hat! I know how that feels. :(

That makes sense, I was wondering how "forever" could possibly be "incorrect postage".

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
Thanks for all the halloween/ fall mail! it makes my day when I get a letter from the internet.

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
Thank you all for making me feel so special, I received a card from 7 of you so far. Thanks for the deer ornament lamb! thanks also to DALO and Lady Flash!

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer
I feel so guilty for not sending out this season, Grandma got cancer :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali
Aug 1, 2013

Dice-a the Mushroom
Grimey Drawer

Keetron posted:

The small circles are temporary tattoos!

Did you send me the "manly men ignoring safety protocols" postcard? I think its your name on the postcard, but it is hard to tell. Yes, I am still alive, thank you for checking

- Love, The artist formerly known as thepiman314