Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vii
Oct 5, 2013

Happy little accidents
I'm not sure if I'm late or not, but count me in. This sounds like all sorts of interesting. I'm poor as hell, but I'll try to send something atleast.

Vii
Ollinkehä 8B 30
92120 Raahe
Finland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vii
Oct 5, 2013

Happy little accidents
I just got letters from Stuffins and Kafka's (Kefka's?) Goldfish! Thank you. Never thought I'd actually get any mail.
I'll be sure to send you two something, when I can figure out what and when.

Stuffins'
Kafka's Goldfish's

Vii
Oct 5, 2013

Happy little accidents
I've gotten a bunch of christmas cards, so I'd like to thank Mr. and Ms. Genesplicer, Lady Flash (those glitter stars are covering my couch now), Shenanigansluck, marlowe can you go, nonpromqueen and lamb for warming my heart in this frozen wasteland they call Finland.

I was going to send out cards as well, but due to me being a broke loser, I couldn't afford to. :smith: I'll try to send some on the next holiday.