Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Are there any eurogoons doing this? Anyway, I have ordered some neat artsy postcards (of non-Christmas variety), so Ill start writing some boring letters tomorrow. If anyone wants to brighten my dull life a little bit, feel free to send me some words (and if you're feeling extra generous, a cd of some local band, anything goes except jazz or reggae, rock/metal is super appreciated), and I'll definitely write back with some goodies, music (please specify what you're into, so I won't send you Dutch gabber or something) and horrible handwriting. The address is

ul. Zgoda 2, m.5
05-804 Pruszków
Poland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

I also got the card from 13Pandora13, thank you so much! I finally got paid, so tomorrow will be a card-writing and sending day... they will probably be the New Year ones for you US folks :smith:

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Today was a great day! Thank you, Shenanigan's Lunch (yay coloring sheet) and Lamb (yay Krampus)! I'll send tomorrow another small batch of cards (the post office in my town is horrible, you can't even pay with debit card), so they won't be really Christmas ones :v: but I'll try to send you something interesting! like horrible polish memerabillia

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Another day, another batch of goonmail awaiting for me after awful day. Huge thanks to Team Lunch (that Krampus card is incredible, seriously guys where are you taking such great cards from) and Hemlock (your card *was* inspired, and definitely going to write back about some Christmas traditions from Poland!)

Speaking of which,

CeramicPig posted:

I eagerly volunteer for Polish anything. It's in my blood

:getin: will try to find something not terrible to send

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Super duper thanks to Julet Esqu for the glitter which arrived week ago! I was super busy all this time (I still am) Slowly gathering cards and things to send to you folks starting February.

:3:

thepitgoddess posted:

Thank you all for the wonderful cards! It was especially nice when I came home from FL and had a stack of cards waiting for me!

Oh,and thanks to Laser Ghost for the beautifully packaged cd + goodies! I'd love to send you something back, but you didn't include a return address!
Can't wait to spin it.

Holy crap, it sure took it's time to arrive to your place. My address is

laserghost posted:

ul. Zgoda 2, m.5
05-804 Pruszków
Poland

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Holy crap, it's February already? Darn. So, Monday/Tuesday I will drop a batch of goon mail at the post office. So it should arrive somewhere around Easter :v:

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

JimmydaFish posted:

Just this was left

I also got this one from 13Pandora13, so no worries. Big thanks also to Lamb (where did you get all those little trinkets?)
I hope my letters/packages weren't swallowed by US postal system :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Out of complete nowhere, today I've got mail from Kreyla!! Thank you very much for the sweet letter and little thingies inside! :) I'm currently moving out and my place looks like garbage pile, but soon I'll respond to all of you folks, I've got the postcards and all ready