Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Been lurking on this thread for a while trying to build up the courage to do the penpal thing again so I'm gonna do it

Poo In An Alleyway
Apartment 36B,
South Terrace Court,
South Terrace,
Cork
T12 HD56
Ireland

I have no idea what to say other than the fact that I love obscure grotesque horror movies and Animal Crossing.

e: address updated: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3400714&perpage=40&noseen=1&userid=217154#post523071385

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Aug 26, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Got cards in the last week from Keetron and Kreyla! Thanks guys! Gonna send out some cards in the next few days to people!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Any chance of getting an updated version of the Excel with people's addresses on it? I've gotten a couple nice cards the last week with no addresses on them to respond to and they're not listed in the spreadsheet from Page 1.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Ahhhhhh I have like 5 cards to respond to! Thank you Lamb, Pandora, Sharizard, Keetron and Zoesdare for the cards (and awesome stickers!) I’ve gotten from yall in the past couple weeks. I will be sending out fresh cards this week!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

I have sent out gnarly handmade Christmas cards to goons who sent me letters and cards recently. Merry Christmas goons!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Thank you Zoesdare for the cute hand drawn Christmas card that arrived today!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Got cards in the last 48 hours from lamb and Pandora! Thanks you guys! now to write some belated responses to what I've gotten over Christmas and Valentines!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Lamb I got your awesome card today! Thank you! I need to send out some new drawings soon!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Been meaning to respond to the cards I’ve gotten lately but since I’m gonna be moving to a new apartment soon I’m gonna hold off until I’ve got the new address to update people with!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Mr Alleyway and I are still waiting to move into our new place so although i've received a couple new letters lately I'm gonna wait on responding until we have our updated address!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Got letters recently from Lamb and Zoesdare! Thank you both so much!

I’ll be replying once Mr Alleyway and I finally move to our new apartment which looks like it could be happening probably kinda likely maybe hopefully very soon (the solicitors couldn’t find the deeds to the property for the last 3 months!) So, once I know for sure what our new address is I’ll take this all up once again and will be sending out postcards and little things again

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

lamb posted:

Thank you rear end-penny, 13Pandora13, Zoesdare, 50s Girl Groupon, Team Lunch and Keetron! I love spooky mail.

Team Lunch, I've updated your address on the list.

Would anyone in the thread like a random box of craft stuff? I am cleaning out my craft storage some time between now and January, and would rather give things to someone who can use them rather than throw them away or sell them for $1 at a garage sale. I have yarn, scrapbooking stuff, ribbon, buttons, rubber stamps...things like that.

I’m a real big fan of scrapbooking things, but it’s looking increasingly likely I’ll be moving house sometime before the end of the year so I may need to update you on an address that’ll get to me

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Got adorable Halloween (and birthday) cards from Keetron and lamb today! Thank you guys so much!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Thank you Keetron for the adorable Christmas card! I'm gonna have to send out some cards over the next few days to people as penance for the radio silence this year (can't guarantee they'll arrive before Christmas Day unfortunately)

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Jimmy Da Fish, a Christmas card you posted on December 10th arrived yesterday! drat postage! Thank you so much!

e: also got an awesome Christmas card from lamb yesterday!

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Jan 22, 2022

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Oooooookay, so after a full year of waiting for the sale to finalise, the solicitors losing the deed to the property, a lot of back-and-forth between COVID-19 and various construction delays, Mr Alleyway and I are finally in our new apartment!

lamb, should I PM you my new address for the spreadsheet or just drop it here for all and sundry?

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

New address finally!

Poo In An Alleyway
Apartment 39
Camden Court
Knapps Square
Cork City
T23 CX36
Ireland

Regular goonmail can now resume!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

coolusername posted:

Does anyone love here love Animal Crossing? I have some stickers to spare and I'm about to send off a letter batch.

Also Lamb, thank you for the post card!

I’m a nut for everything AC related

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Got my first Goonmail at our new apartment! Thank you Kafka’s Goldfish!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Sent out a raft of cards yesterday afternoon. Got a letter from Keetron today with these awesome paintings:

Yes, they are indeed mine to deal with.
They’re gonna be framed and put up on the wall.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Got letters this week from Zoesdare and coolusername!

e: Goons Are Great, I sent you a card without realising that your PO box has been closed for the last couple months, so my card got returned after briefly visiting Germany :smith:

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Aug 16, 2022

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Anyone know if this year’s SASSmas thread has been set up yet?

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Aristide posted:

Got a letter yesterday from Keetron.

I've sent out some x-mass cards and postcards but who knows when anyone will get them. Mail isn't as backed up this year in terms of letters but it can still get pretty bad as it gets closer to the 25th.

Royal Mail in the UK are out on strike at the moment so post coming in and out of England, Scotland and Wales has been on a go-slow for the past week and looks like it means to continue.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Have completely fallen off this as well (sorry, it only lasted a couple months). I'm going to blame my husband for this because my box of envelopes, nice paper, washi tape and stickers is currently sitting on my bookshelf which is almost entirely inaccessible due to the sheer amount of 'construction' boxes that he has stacked up in front of it for home renovation work that we'll finish "any day now".

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Thanks so much Keetron for the lovely birthday card, stickers, temporary tattoo and the TOP Insecten card!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Thanks Zoesdare for the awesome copper postcard!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

SASS has opened up for 2023!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4046901&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Got a lovely Christmas card from Marlowe can you go! Thanks!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

I'm glad that my username brings such joy to people just by me posting Christmas cards.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Keetron posted:

Oh no worries, I enjoy writing to you each time too!

I seriously need to get back into writing properly in response to people, especially you since you've been really good about sending letters to me over the past couple years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Thanks Tree Bucket and Zoesdare for New Years letters!