Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016
Not Orange?

Been lurking on this thread for a while trying to build up the courage to do the penpal thing again so I'm gonna do it

Poo In An Alleyway
Apartment 36B,
South Terrace Court,
South Terrace,
Cork
T12 HD56
Ireland

I have no idea what to say other than the fact that I love obscure grotesque horror movies and Animal Crossing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016
Not Orange?

Got cards in the last week from Keetron and Kreyla! Thanks guys! Gonna send out some cards in the next few days to people!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016
Not Orange?

Any chance of getting an updated version of the Excel with people's addresses on it? I've gotten a couple nice cards the last week with no addresses on them to respond to and they're not listed in the spreadsheet from Page 1.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016
Not Orange?

Ahhhhhh I have like 5 cards to respond to! Thank you Lamb, Pandora, Sharizard, Keetron and Zoesdare for the cards (and awesome stickers!) Iíve gotten from yall in the past couple weeks. I will be sending out fresh cards this week!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016
Not Orange?

I have sent out gnarly handmade Christmas cards to goons who sent me letters and cards recently. Merry Christmas goons!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016
Not Orange?

Thank you Zoesdare for the cute hand drawn Christmas card that arrived today!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016
Not Orange?

Got cards in the last 48 hours from lamb and Pandora! Thanks you guys! now to write some belated responses to what I've gotten over Christmas and Valentines!