Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peeches
May 24, 2018

sounds interesting. is this still active?

Peeches fucked around with this message at 23:24 on May 19, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peeches
May 24, 2018

Peeches posted:

sounds interesting. is this still active?

Ms. Peach PO Box 8502 Grand Rapids MI 49518

Peeches fucked around with this message at 11:45 on May 22, 2020

Peeches
May 24, 2018

Pershing posted:

Mailing some stuff today...is it cool to send something like a small book? I need to clean out my bookshelf and I'd like to send gifts at the same time.

Oh great idea!

Peeches
May 24, 2018

13Pandora13 posted:

I got goonmail from Lamb today!

Me too!
Made my day

Peeches
May 24, 2018

shrimpwhiskers posted:

I got mail from lamb, Zoesdare and leeches! Thank you!
Peeches?

Peeches
May 24, 2018

Thank you Zoesdare ! I love old stationary and ephemera!

Sent out the last of my art postcards,
here are the pieces before I sacrificed them to the postcard gods
stencil art

Peeches
May 24, 2018

rear end-penny posted:

I got home from work last night to find two postcards in the mail!

A big thank you to Peeches and lamb

Peeches, I just finished drafting a reply to you, going to drop it off on my way to work in a minute. lamb, I don't see a return address here, I assume it's in the Excel sheet in the OP but I was having trouble opening it on this machine. I can try on my phone later. Thanks for making my night fun, friends.
Sry about about.

Peeches
PO box 8502
Grand Rapids MI 49518

Peeches
May 24, 2018

lamb posted:

The list has been updated!

I would like to support the USPS. Who here likes cats and would like some random cat stuff?

Yay! I do! I just bought a book of stamps and I'm ready too!

Peeches
May 24, 2018

Thank you everyone for the cards and letters. I had to make to a different SA account, for reasons. But I will continue to post here with my original name. I'm making another round of postcards to send out. I try to reply to everyone I get eventually. Thank you all, I cannot express how lovely getting your letters and postcards had been during this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peeches
May 24, 2018

DLAO posted:

I am behind on thanking several of you for goonmail.

I've just been... depressed. My oldest cat baby died a while back and I just can't get motivated to stay interested in much. I'm sorry I'm being such a bad goonmail friend right now.

She was 17.5 years old and I had had her for 16.5 of them. It also brings up feelings of my one I lost a few years back that was particularly hard.

I'll make it back eventually... right now I'm just going to lay at the bottom of the barrel for a while longer until I get the energy/will to work my way back up again.

Hope everyone else is doing okay. Goon Love for All

Very sorry for your loss. It'll get better