Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

After joining the ATC thread, I am now VERY into snail mail! Also I just picked up some dope Hot Wheels stamps.
My address is:
Adams
PO Box 362
Pine Lake, GA 30072
No NWS on the outside packaging please, and I love cats, weird poo poo, and edm and metal.

shrimpwhiskers fucked around with this message at 14:01 on May 21, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Lamb - I got your card!!! Also finally done with moving bullshit, so now I get to send so much mail.

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

13Pandora13 - I got your card! Thank you~ I love the lil cutout on the front! Did you make it?

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Ah gently caress I forgot to post when I actually got it. Thanks for the card Team Lunch!

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Keetron posted:

ShrimpWhiskers send me WOW! which immediately gave me flashbacks to my time as a World of Warcraft junkie. Also something went wrong with the address or postalcode? The local postal services solved it and the mail ended up at my place properly so we all win.

Woops! I just hella. Didn't finish writing that address I guess. Glad they somehow got it to ya anyway!

And I got a nice card and bookmark from Team Lunch, thank you!

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

lamb posted:

Do any of you mailgoons like witchy/spooky stuff? I got a bunch of spellcasting stuff in a mailer I participate in, and have no use at all for any of it.

If you have any left over after mailing to 13Pandora13 I'm also a spooky witch!

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Lamb and Team Lunch, thank you for my cards!!! I love all the krampuses I'm receiving.

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Hey lamb, just a quick thing - frontyardninja isn't on the goon spreadsheet yet, this address is on the previous page (EDIT: pg 107)

Also frontyardninja - thank you for my card!!! It's so cute, I love lil forest critters of all kinds.

shrimpwhiskers fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Dec 23, 2019

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Thank you for the card AuntBuck!

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

13Pandora13 thank you for the crystal! I didn't have any rose quartz in my collection until now.

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Thank you for my valentines 13Pandora13, Team Lunch, and DLAO!

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

I got mail from lamb, Zoesdare and leeches! Thank you!

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Peeches posted:

Peeches?

FRICK gd autocorrect I'm so sorry.

Yes, Peeches! Which just now tried to autocorrect to perches. Better than leeches at least?

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

I got a card from 13Pandora13 and Zoesdare! Thank you!

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

I got mail from Team Lunch, lamb, Zoesdare, and Keetron! This thread makes me so happy and I'm so grateful (I've been having one hell of a time.) Thank you!!! I'll try to write you all back soon, I have procured Goodies and Cool Postcards to flood the USPS with.

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

I love cats and cat stuff!!! We have 2 orange boys, they're dummies and I love them.

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Thank you for your most recent postcard Zoesdare! And thank you for the cat package lamb! That kitten 10000 dollar bill is going on high display on my desk at work.
The goonmail really does make my day!

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Zoesdare posted:

Would anyone be interested in some fabric scraps? I sew and sometimes it is nice to get some little bits of randomness to mix it up and incorporate into other pieces. I've mostly just been sending out paper ephemera, but if anyone is interested in fabric scraps, trim, or fiber for fiber arts, let me know what your preferred medium is and I will send you some.

Hell yeah! I sew and crochet mainly. Would you be interested in any fabric scraps in return? Since I'm forever goth I have quite the Halloween collection lol

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Thank you for the lovely card Zoesdare! I'll post again when I send off a reply!

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

I got your fabric package zoesdare! One is on its way to you in return :3

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

I just got your card Team Lunch, thank you! I love the print, my desk at work is getting so stylish!

Also lamb - I was looking at the spreadsheet and didn't see 13Pandora13 on there, and I just got a card from them. (Also if you either could please update my name with my address to Maggie Adams, I no longer care about hiding my real name lol.)

I'm slowly but surely getting Halloween cards out, my goal is everyone so hopefully I'll get done by Christmas lol.

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

I got your package with the pretty hankerchief and sealing wax, thank you Zoesdare! Thank you also for the lovely cards lamb and Team Lunch. :3

I have been...sorta functioning, so I got halloween maill out to some people? But I have declared it 24/7 Halloween at my house so donít be surprised if you get halloween goodies in like. December.

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Thank you for the Christmas mail, Skels, Lamb, IMJack and Keetron! Apologies again to the thread that I'm so slow at getting response out, but it really does five me a nice spark of joy to see mail from y'all. :3

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Thank you for the krampus card lamb! I might cut him out and hide him around the house.

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Thank you for the Valentines lamb! And thank you for the postcard from a while back Zoesdare, I love the bears! I'm working on sending out belated valentines to y'all. 13Pandora13 I got your card as well and am now on attempt #2 to mail it (I tried to send a padded envelope with stamps, but didn't use enough stamps lmao.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

I'm sorry about your kitty DLAO Losing them is always terrible.

I did receive a valentine from 13Pandora13 (I am unsure if this is what I was referencing in my last post or not lol) and Easter mail from lamb! Thank you!