Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

"I just saved your ass... with MONOPOLY!"
hello! my name is clay. recent addition to somethingawful. my interests are music (i'm a music major, send your condolences if you'd like), and video games (hollow knight + deltarune rn). i also like knitting and crochet. i like postcards etc, and i will be sending watercolor/colored pencil postcards/regular cards in return.

my po box is:

Clay Anderson
University of West Florida
32304 Campus Drive
Pensacola, Fl, 32514.

thanks!

barclayed fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Oct 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

32304 is the po box number- we have a weird system.

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

I got my first postcard from Sharizard and I'm hoping to get my reply postcard in the post by the end of the week! It was super cool.

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

I have received what is possibly the coolest assortment of Halloween goodies from lamb. I love the little ouija 6 of clubs card. It is much appreciated!

I have also received a neat space postcard from rear end-penny! Reply incoming.

Edit: As of today (10/20/2022) I have sent out replies to all of the goonmail I've received thus far. Keep an eye out!

Edit Edit: typo

barclayed fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Oct 21, 2022

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

Today, I got a card fromm Zoesdare about Dracula and farts... go figure. It came with some cute frog stickers!

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

forgive the ignorance... but out of curiosity, what is sassmass?

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

i see! that sounds very cool. i'll look forward to when the thread comes out.

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

hello everybody *waves* life changes are happening right now and i am probably moving off-campus at the end of this semester, which means unfortunately i will not be able to get any goonmail for a while. will try to get an updated address for y'all in the next month or two.

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

i did not realize PO boxes would be so expensive what the gently caress. how do y'all do this.

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

Ghouls are Ghastly posted:

I pay 20 bucks a year, what

wtf my usps wants like $46 for three months

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

Keetron posted:

I just give my home address and spend that money on nice pens and paper.

i will consider this once i move in.

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

Keetron posted:

280 per year for me, plus another 200 if I want the mail to be forwarded to my house.

that is. crazy. GoG, i want to move to germany (except not really because your story of nazi tattoo guy sounds. insane.)

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

Keetron posted:

280 per year for me, plus another 200 if I want the mail to be forwarded to my house.

wait i just processed this

why would you want your mail to be forwarded to your house?? isn't that the point of a PO box?? unless it's just to preserve privacy from the people addressing poo poo

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

Pixelante posted:

$177/year CAD before tax. I just live with doxxing myself. :canada:

yeah at this point i'm just gonna hope my folks are okay with it. we in texas, we have guns, gently caress it we ball

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

Keetron posted:

A P.O. Box would only be about privacy as the mail person can find my house just fine. And not having to change my address when I move. Also, my laziness knows no bounds, why go to the post office when they can deliver to my house? I mean, spending a lot or a lot more is by that point moot.

So anyway, I gave goons my address, only good things have happened. I’m writing you a letter so please let me know what to write on the envelope.

gently caress it, by the time letter gets there from nethlerands i'll be moved in lol

-address redacted for privacy, check the list <3-

barclayed fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Dec 7, 2022

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

i have officially gotten moved in, and have begun the process of rifling through my parents' many piles to track down the mail i've received over the last couple weeks. so far, i've tracked down cards from Sharizard, lamb, and Aristide, and some awesome bird pics from Tree Bucket! the search will continue.

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

quick, give me some ideas for postcards

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

hello all, recent life things, going back to Florida in a couple weeks. hoping to have a new address for goonmail soon. :)

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

I haven’t been able to access the address list in a while (i get an error) to see if my address got updated, but alas i have a new address nonetheless.

(Redacted for privacy, please check list)

barclayed fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Apr 24, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barclayed
Apr 15, 2022

Hey everybody. Currently doing an internship down in Orlando until January so I won’t be able to reply to any mail for a while unless I get it sent to me by my folks. Sorry if you’ve sent stuff, i swear I’m not ignoring it!