Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Spadoink posted:

I think maybe the Christmas card exchange should get its own thread. I know previous years people are still adding their addresses up into the double digit pages - and for folks that are adding their addresses here, on page 6 or 7, very little holiday mail may come your way if the people have to backslog to where the "in for Christmas" folks begin.

Just a thought.

I agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Well I'm ready, got a bunch of vintage and reprinted-vintage cards, and a few uncomfortably religious ones. Yeah!

REDACTED

ohnobugs fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Dec 17, 2013

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you Tendai for de lovely card!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you zombiesharks for the card and the goodies!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you Miryei for the awesome handmade card!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

My mailbox exploded this weekend! Thanks to lefolieadeux, Tinydryad, 13Pandora13, Miz Kriss, thepitgoddess, Team Lunch, Mizufusion and Psykoguy, RubySprinkles, meriruka, and Niemat, that sepia officinalis is going on my fridge.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you lamb, IMJack, Drei, and putt putt for all the fun and goodies!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Late thanks to Hypothetical McGee, Garbage Day, USS Kobayashi Issa, jimmie, Andaley, and Dan Lacey for all of the awesomeness!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you Gonzo Ronin for the awesome handmade card, Hewlett for the choose your own postcard, Commander Coffee for the card and goodies, Dream Phone for the handmade ornament card, When Worlds Collide for the fun and insanity, and also to Kitten Kisses, Mysa, and Van Goober for the cards and fun stuff. I have so many coloring pages to do ...

edit: Hey Pillory Soft, your card got returned to me today. Hope you don't mind a New Year's card. Would you mind reposting your address?

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you cardboardrobot! Your card made me smile.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

cardboardRobot posted:

Holy crap. I'm so surprised that I even got Thermophonic Joy's card at all. I couldn't believe the state it was in when I opened the mailbox! :ohdear: Looked like someone had already opened it, that or it just went through a hell of a lot before getting here. The envelope is hardly intact and only about 30% of it is still sealed. I didn't need to open it to see what was inside.

Thank you Thermophonic Joy. I can only hope that nothing was missing when I got it.

My post office couldn't keep their hands/robots off it either, but it looks like everything inside came intact. Thank you Thermophonic Joy! Thanks everybody!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thermophonic Joy posted:

Edit: Aunt Buck, please tell me that name of that cat, because it looks like it wants some goonlove, too!

That's Ushi, I also call him my cat-hat because he likes to sleep on my head at night.

A big thank you to 13Pandora13 for the valentine, that was a nice surprise.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I am a little late sending some things out because of a move, but finally have some stuff ready to send. I am not impressed by my local shops selection of valentines, it seems like they all have about 10 different kinds, tops.

Also I have a new address:

EXPUNGED

ohnobugs fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Dec 17, 2013

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Pillory Soft posted:

Should still be the same!

PO Box 4291
Frederick, MD 21705

I think one of your mail delivery people doesn't get your username. Can you post your first name or just your initials so we can make sure stuff gets to you :)?

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you wildlifeatlas for the card! I am shamefully behind, but now that I have found my postage stamps it will be quite a bit easier to send stuff out.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

What are you looking at? That's right, I got a valentine.

Thank you Thermophonic Joy!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Oh my goodness, thank you Team Lunch, Pillory Soft, Niemat, lamb, and Thermophonic Joy for all of the cards and goodies!!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you Rufus en Fuego! I will celebrate Indian Pudding Day with all my heart.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

miryei posted:

The Christmas card I tried to send to 20inch also bounced.

Mine bounced too, just got it back a few days ago. Typical military mail service. I also had a few valentines returned for not enough postage, so some of you will be getting things a bit late. Sorry :(

I do want to thank IMJack, the KoL card is awesome, I've been playing that forever, and Becktastic for the magnet game, and whenworldscollide, I loved the faerie card.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I wanted to say a very late thank you to MuseofAllSoup, I am going to have to wear that In N Out hat somewhere, don't know where. And I got a returned card for Miranda C. today :(.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I wanted to say thank you to everyone who sent me St Patrick's Day stuff and apologize for not responding sooner, but I am getting some things together for Easter so I hope you don't mind an easter-y reply.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I want to give a big thank you to lamb for the card and stickers and everything, I'll have you know I wore the tattoos on the 4th of July for extra patriotism.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you Niemat! I got your Halloween card the other day. I kind of grudgingly enjoy those peanut butter toffee things and will eat them when no one else is looking.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

I have a friend who's kind of having a rough patch right now and could use some cheer, please no offensive stuff though (send that to me):

edit: address removed

ohnobugs fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Dec 23, 2012

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

lamb posted:

I'm on it :) I came home to so much mail yesterday! I swear, if actual work gets in the way of posting pictures while I'm at work today I'm going to be very annoyed.

lamb, you are the best. Also I need to thank PezMaster, Team Lunch, Fluffy Bunnies and Andaley for all of the awesome. Hey PezMaster, would it be cool to send a card to your class?

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you CardboardRobot and JimmydaFish. Glitter and A Christmas Story references make me :sun:

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

JimmydaFish posted:

I got cards from Aunt Buck and Shoozy today. Thank you! And Aunt Buck, the bandaid came in quite handy as I cut myself just a few minutes later.

These cards better not be cursed. I meant to buy the non-cursed ones.

Thank you Team Lunch for the card! I want to color that drawing you sent.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you DLAO, Shoozy and 13Pandora13 for the cards!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you stuffins for the valentine!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you stuffins for the card! :slick:

vv Yay! Glad it got there.

ohnobugs fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Dec 25, 2014

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Back for the holidays.

Kathleen S.
404 Rainbow Ct SE Apt B
Albuquerque NM 87123

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you 13Pandora13 and lamb for the cards!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

^^Same for my out of country cards. Why didn't I do these earlier?

CeramicPig posted:

Got a card from Aunt Buck! The band aid came in use when I nicked the hell out of my leg shaving tonight so that was some good planning on your part

It's a dangerous time of year. Stay safe, everyone.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you everyone for the Christmas cards, glitterbombs, and of course the earplugs.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you lamb, Jesticle, Julet Esqu, 13Pandora13! Lamb, your book is right up my alley and I hope you sell a million billion copies.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you JimmydaFish! Got your goonentine the other day.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

^^ They're not really holograms, are they? And they used to be everywhere.

Thank you Team Lunch for the mail! Love the superhero envelope.

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you DLAO and ThePitGoddess for the mail. Yay!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Thank you Jimmy da Fish and 13Pandora13! Got your cards.

And Team Lunch!

ohnobugs fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Dec 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

It is the prettiest duct tape though. And thank you Poof! Got your card.

edit: and thank you Shenanigansluck, DLAO and obviously I hosed it!

ohnobugs fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Dec 25, 2016