Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bushes
Nov 6, 2003

Kids running around naked fuckin' in the bushes
Lamb you are awesome. Definitely on this.

Can't wait for my parents to wonder why I keep getting mail from across the world. That said no :nws: on the envelope but you can go wild on the inside (just the usual no pubes / bodily fluids though please). I'll try to send some interesting stuff this time (perhaps homemade) instead of boring store bought stuff. Sorry about the Valentine's Day stuff, it was my first time.

I'm a 26 year old male majoring in history. I like anything you send me. Honestly just receiving something is awesome. I nearly teared up when I received my first card. :neckbeard: Can't wait!

Patrick M
4207 Olive Oak Ct.
Houston, TX 77059
United States

when worlds collide - the awesomeness of your envelope was pure amazing. You and lamb are a must to send to. Especially because of lamb's St Patty's Day effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU