Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Dr. Suitcase T. Rootbeer
317 N Fountain Gate
Allen TX 75002

I like handmade things and stickers but I am not that picky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

I want to say a hearty Thank You to all the nice goons who have sent me mail. The postman had to walk up to the door and ask "Is there anyone here by the name of Suitcase T. Rootbeer?" and I laughed in his face.

I will be sending back cards n stuff but it may not be anytime soon as I have no stamps, or job, or money.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Josh Lyman posted:

Thanks to lamb who always manages to brighten my holidays!

I wanted to say thanks to lamb too! I got a bitching Black Santa card... Thanks lamb, and also the Amsterdam euro-goon who's name I can't make out.