Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH
Are postcards alright, or is that gauche for some reason? I don't have a ton of spare money for cards and postage and whatnot, but I'd like to make some goons happy and at the same time I have just under 1000 postcards I got printed up for work/marketing purposes and would be glad to get rid of some of them. I'll totally holiday them up with my own *expert drawing abilities* (note: these may not be great abilities) but I wanted to see if people here would just be disappointed or think it in poor taste to receive a postcard with my face plastered across the front of it, or if you're all of the "more the merrier" camp regardless. What do you think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH

Niemat posted:

Postcards are always fantastic! A few of us (such as myself) collect postcards, and all of us obviously love mail, so I don't think you'll get any complaints. :)

Okay, great! Then I'm gonna get started right now! Yay!!

And my address, for those who are so inclined:

Melanie
1449 Broadway, Apt. #1B
Hewlett, NY 11557

I LOVE bunnies! I have two dwarf bunnies named Fluffy and Pia and they're adorable. Feel free to send them a card, though be forewarned that they will most likely show their appreciation by eating it. I also like anything Korean (I lived there for a while and speak it decently enough) and would love to get anything in Korean! That would actually be really awesome if you happen to know Korean. For the holidays, please note that I am Jewish and therefore celebrate Chanukah!

Otherwise, anything I may get would make my day! Don't hold back!

Edit: Feel free to address mail to Seymour Butts because I think it would be funny to get mail addressed to Seymour Butts. Also I am five years old.

Edit 2: My birthday is May 21st!

blinkeve1826 fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Nov 25, 2012

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH
Got my first two cards! Thanks Fluffy Bunnies and marlowe can you go!! Goon mail is great :3:

I just sent out like thirty postcards so about that many of you should get ready for a postcard with my face on the front and greetings and incredibly mediocre drawings on the back!

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH

kafkasgoldfish posted:

Thanks everyone for all your thoughtful mail. I'm working on replies to each of you for Christmas. I'm also wondering if there are any fans of the following: Daria, "Anchorman", Aqua Teen Hunger Force, old school horror flicks and "Ghostbusters".

Me! I love Daria!

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH

Disargeria posted:

I'll send out the rest of the Harry Potter cards soon, but now I've also picked up Disney ones, too. Who wants one? They're the cheesiest, tourist-iest kind I could find.

Me!! I want the cheesy, touristy Disney!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH
Just wanted to post a quick note to say thank you to everyone who sent goon mail...there was so. much. goonmail. Included in which were the most adorable little apple cross-stitch (how did you know I love apples???) and and a recipe for kimchi latkes! Awesome! I do intend to get back to everyone who sent me something if I haven't yet. And Abby Normal and Rythe's postcards were returned to me--I was especially bummed about Rythe's because I wrote the whole thing in fancy cursive and drew a (stick-figure) portrait of Rythe and his wife for a two-year anniversary present :( But yeah, goonmail made multiple days brighter, and I'm looking forward to continuing! Thanks to everyone who wrote so far :3: