Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigHustle
Oct 19, 2005

Fast and Bulbous
I'll do some mail exchanges with some folks. I'm a single Goon guy.

Matt Champion
2015 Westbourne Way Drive
Fenton, MO 63026-5433
USA

I'll have to pick up some fun things to mail out soon.

EDIT: Added the :911: to my address

BigHustle fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Nov 3, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigHustle
Oct 19, 2005

Fast and Bulbous
I have five packages being sent out early next week for five unlucky Goons.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BigHustle
Oct 19, 2005

Fast and Bulbous

USS Kobayashi Issa posted:

Alright, who's the MO goon that sent me a dinosaur card with the hand-drawn ducks inside and the lovely messages in German and Spanish? :3: (Not to mention some stickers, a sweet-rear end guitar pick, and a Winnie the Pooh puzzle!) Your username isn't anywhere on the envelope! You made my day, though, so thanks! Right after I got this first card, I went out and got one to send back (along with another for a separate goon).

Unfortunately, I can't take pics of my mail now, but I will when I can finish said puzzle and get it framed. :neckbeard:

Ha, that was me. I mailed those before the thread became the Christmas card depot.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

BigHustle
Oct 19, 2005

Fast and Bulbous
I'm sorry for the lack of posting. I've been dealing with the recurring depression bullshit. It usually gets more frequent in the winter, but whatever.

Thanks to Lamb for the puzzles, stickers, and other assorted goodies, Topenga for the gilttery card and NKOTB card (which I gave to my brother) and zombiesharks for the word search and the junior frosty coupon.

The Frosty coupon made me sad, since the rear end in a top hat who owned literally every Wendy's restaurant franchise in St Louis closed them all a few years ago. I was out this weekend and actually fist pumped when I saw a new one being built a town over.

I WILL GET MY ZOMBIESHARKS FROSTY DAMMIT!

BigHustle
Oct 19, 2005

Fast and Bulbous

Ularg posted:

I want to find a site to order specialized cards because I can't find anything good at walgreens / walmart.

Why not design your own in GIMP or MS Paint and print them yourself? You can pick up the supplies at any office supply shop. I did that one year and they turned out really nice.