Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stickyboi
Dec 25, 2005

permanent adhesive
I have just discovered this thread and this is so cool! Wish I found it earlier so I would have been in time to send Christmas cards.

Send me stuff? It takes about 3 weeks for international mail though.

Hannah B.
PO Box 379
CREMORNE JUNCTION
NSW 2090
Australia

I like drawing, graphic design, photography (if anyone's into double exposure* I could dig out my film cameras and give it a go, but international parcel post is stupidly expensive), anarchism/laborwave, stickers... and elephants. Elephants are heaps mad. If you send me stuff I'll probably put it in silly places and take polaroids and send them to you. I also have a bunch of old postcards and artsy stuff I collected in the past.

The post office here sells custom stamps (with a small premium) and I've been wanting to get some printed.

* I used to be into lomo photography for a short while. One thing people did that I never tried was to shoot on a roll of film, send it to someone who shoots again on the same roll and develops it. Generally end up with a bunch of random mystery pictures most of which are rubbish. But such a cool idea I've always wanted to do. I've got generic 35mm, a Lubitel and a couple other lovely medium format toy cameras.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU