Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
For places like NYC I dunno how you could draw without reference photos unless you live there and/or know it really well just cuz it's so recognizable and Manhattan definitely has its own look compared to the surrounding boroughs and it'd look pretty weird if you make poo poo up and get everything wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I saw the og movie of buffy

The only thing I remember about it is it had one of the guys from 90210 in it

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Wow someone actually did that?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Is slapstick like poor man's impossible man or Jim carrey version of the mask or something what's his deal

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Having the repo men take away everything in the cave because Bruce got sued into oblivion over patent infringement is a page i want to exist

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

ruddiger posted:

I've been a fan of Cho since Liberty Meadows and have met and hung out with him a couple times at comicon. The fact that he responds to criticism with more gorgeous art and a laugh at his detractors just makes me like him more. You guys make it sound like he's a card carrying anti-feminist or some right wing hate monger which he is far from. I put him in the same pantheon as guys like Erik Larsen, Art Adams, and James Stokoe who have a true love for their craft and draw the things they want as opposed to being told what to draw by a hive mind.

If you want to talk deplorable opinions, Mike S. Miller would be a more fitting example, it's just that that guy knows better than to inject his personal politics into his work for hire projects.

lol

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Dude we already know youre an idiot no one is gonna believe you're calling out gendered slurs and meaning it

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Saying hes a troll is letting him off of having stupid opinions

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Posting art of a recently dead woman in an outfit she decried as sexist trash for a couple decades is v progressive

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
When did hammerhead become Robin

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Tony

No

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Does Gurihiru not count

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
$42 for a trade??? Jfc

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Awwww :3:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Bannon definitely looks like a supervillain

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
It may be cuz I'm looking at it on a screen but I'm really getting that faux 3d from the red/blue contrast on that page which makes it look really cool

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Doom's not looking too great either :manning:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Prolly shouldn't advertise you're checking out the 14yos boobs

Endless Mike posted:

This is common.

Also this

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Age is like, just a state of mind maaaan :350:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Reading the infinite loop v1 and I'm kinda in love with elsa charretier's art and every girl she draws

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Apparently brando hosed anything that moved give him the role

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I think this is going in the "bad" section

Yesterday's tales of suspense

site fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Feb 23, 2018

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I dunno. Up until that point, which is the last page of the issue, the artwork was middling but tolerable and none of the faces looked that bad. I'm guessing someone ran out of time and slapped it together at the last second

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Larroca

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Realistic porky is disturbing af

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Yeah if you're gonna do superheroes in poser do it right

I would read this

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Wow I really need to up my estrogen that guy is putting me to shame

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Lady killer was a good book

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
What the gently caress is going on with Franklin's head

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Honestly, putting aside the quality of Miller's art skill, I just don't get the splatter. If he wanted to add a little artistic flair to the image with an ink splatter, why go overboard like that? You can barely make out most of Superman's body, nullifying most of the work he did. Why do it at this stage, and not during color? And what thematic reason relating to Superman is there for that ink splatter, anyway?

It really just looks like he hosed up and spilled ink on a drawing and now he's trying to cash in on it anyway.

Look man if you can make Campbell's soup cans into expensive art by showing them in different colors some rich white moron will buy a picture of sups with paint splatter on it at an outrageous price

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Why does jennifer need guns

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Has there ever been an arc like that, where he intentionally has some torture device strapped to him to constantly make himself madder and stronger

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

cant cook creole bream posted:

Doesn't being the Hulk also piss him off? He knows he's got anger issues that's gotta be annoying on some level.

Honestly, The Hulk was always my least favorite hero. Dumb strength from raging out is the worst power and it's certainly an unhealthy thing to strife for.

I once saw someone describe the hulk as something like toxic masculinity made manifest and i was like :drat:

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
He's a supporting character in the multiple man mini that started this week

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

GrandpaPants posted:

Ban all Gregs from drawing comics imo.

Or just ban all Gregs, I don't think I've met a cool Greg.

Also garys

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
good panel transition in exiles 5

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Objectivists all came out for ron paul and then they went back to being votes bernie in the primary, votes straight r in the general independent after that blew up

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
PLUS ULTRA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Teenage Fansub posted:

DC are gonna have a foil covers month, which sounds dumb, but it means everything they just previewed today's solicits is very monochrome and most look pretty classy that way, at least before the shininess is applied.
Steve Rude
John Paul Leon
Yasmine Putri
Joelle Jones
Alex Maleev
Dan Panosian

I really like the ww and suicide squad covers

I mean theyre all good, but those two stood out