Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene
Yeah thats totally...uh...shway.

You guys and dudes suggest good stuff in this forum, and also a headsup as to what is trash.

I really dislike Garth Ennis writing and most the the art thats used in his books. Got a copy of Punisher:Max for christmas and I'm gonna throw it in the trash in advance. The 2004 movie was just about all I needed of that character and as a person I don't wanna dip into any of his "gore and doodoo and cuss words" writing.

Edit; Oh cool it was recycleable.

just bob fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Apr 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene

Apparently there this thing called "spiderman" we think thats funny he's probably unpolitical, too.

Maybe even unpopular, feel bad for whoever made the spiderman.

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene

Flesh Forge posted:

What a dumb idea for a comic, something like that could never catch on

I mean, thanks for getting that from the same place they did, and also not probating or banning me today. Really not attempting to tempt fate about that.

just bob
Sep 6, 2017

by Reene

Return Loss posted:

Jeeze, Bob. Maybe you should trim and clean those nails?

I learned from farm animals and also the Guinness book of world records sometimes peoples nails are shortest for them but also very long for others.