Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lars Blitzer
Aug 17, 2004

He drinks a Whiskey drink, he drinks a Vodka drink
He drinks a Lager drink, he drinks a Cider drink...

Dick Tracy's number one fan.

Pacra posted:

Addendum - I love this site because it shows how lazy an artist Greg Land is.
http://jimsmashextended.blogspot.com/2008/07/greg-land-tracing-swiping-recycling.html

I remember a Goon on here posting about attending ComiCon, I think, and after getting some books signed at a table he wondered aloud "Now, where's Greg Land's table." The artist sitting there said "Why? You want to borrow some reference material? Maybe use his traveling light table?"

Lars Blitzer fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Apr 5, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lars Blitzer
Aug 17, 2004

ShortStack posted:

Yeah, that was the first thing I looked at when I read "Liefeld".

I was looking at the face for the telltale off-kilter eye placement. Guy never draws both eyes on the same level. It's really obvious when you look for it.

Lars Blitzer
Aug 17, 2004

Gorilla Salad posted:

I've ever only seen her in the Runaways arc with the hundreds of alternate Wolverines.

Don't you mean Exiles? I remember an issue where the Timebroker had a universe where Scarlet Witch merged with Magneto and Wolverine at the end of House of M. They just kept throwing Wolverines at the problem until a team made up of Kid James Howlett (still in frilly nightshirt), "Patch" in his covert Ninja black bodysuit, the aforementioned Elsie Dee and Albert, feral Logan post-mind-dickery from the Weapon X program (naked except for the VR Rig), a Zombie Wolverine, and the grey-haired "Days of Future Past" Wolverine. They had to contend with hundreds of other Wolverines controlled by MagWolverlett Witch. The panels where the team's discovered with all the "Bub." word balloons got a chuckle out of me. :)

Lars Blitzer fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Apr 17, 2013

Lars Blitzer
Aug 17, 2004

Gorilla Salad posted:

Crap, yeah. I got my 'great series that I used to love so much but turned to poo poo' mixed up.

*Sigh* Yeah. The moment I saw Claremont's name on it and Psylocke showing up I knew it was time to drop it from my pull list. It's too bad, really. I would've killed for a team of Hulk (What If Gen. Thunderbolt Ross Was the Hulk), Colonel Logan, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D, Frank Castle (What If the Punisher Got the Venom Symbiote), and Ghost Rider. Would've really turned that variant of the Fantastic Four on its ear. Oh well. [/derail]

Lars Blitzer
Aug 17, 2004

Mister Roboto posted:

Are grown men really seeing gaping assholes everywhere 10 years later?

What!? No, no no no no no, NO! Never!!!

...yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lars Blitzer
Aug 17, 2004

Flesh Forge posted:

Notice he managed to avoid drawing feet :v:

And the left eye is askew, same as always, so we know he didn't trace it.

Never change, Liefeld. :allears: