Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

Maybe she's just wearing a sports bra

(is that what sports bras even do?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

Panther's left leg should not have his foot going that way, unless he was involved in a skiing accident or something

And yeah, the bendy legs with little feet made me think for sure it was Liefeld.

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

I saw this the other day when looking at a page for the new Batman movie:

That is just a really fantastic cover (although I know it's a reference to a much earlier work). Would this have been Neal Adams?

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

As soon as I noticed that her left goggle shouldn't be floating off her face like that, I could no longer unsee it

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

nah