Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vlex
Aug 4, 2006
I'd rather be a climbing ape than a big titty angel.

What's with the split pot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vlex
Aug 4, 2006

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

You do know that soy sauce contains a bunch of msg that is produced naturally during the fermenting/hydrolyzing process, right?

Let's not go down this route, it's a pointless debate. MSG haters are morons

Vlex
Aug 4, 2006

Hungry Gerbil posted:

Last weekend I had the opportunity to try some Szechuan peppers. Yeah, the numbing ones. I didn't hate them, but the sensation wasn't particularly good either. I don't know why people claim it is almost as good as having an orgasm. (I read that on wikipedia.)

This is no laughing matter, I can't climax unless me and my partner are thoroughly rubbed down with ground Szechuan pepper before coitus.

Vlex
Aug 4, 2006

I would love some inspiration for what to do with shaoxing wine. Flat mate left a big unopened bottle.

Vegetarian recipes a bonus, but not necessary.

Vlex
Aug 4, 2006

Bought a packet of fresh Ho Fun noodles. They're the quite broad kind, almost like sheets of thin dough.

Can these be frozen, in the packet? I don't see why not, but I thought I'd ask someone more in the know.