Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Maybe it's an incorrect label?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Grand Fromage posted:

I'm white and a citizen so I've never had US customs check my stuff. I even started opening my bag once and the guy just told me to stop and waved me through.

You probably don't even have to bother shoving the cocaine up your bum anymore.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Jeoh posted:

Is there anything alcohol cannot do?

Put out fires.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Arglebargle III posted:

It's an expensive dish, generally you'll need around 40x4ft of 2x4 planks, 4x4s for framing. You can skip the piles for mock dock of course though.

This gave me a much-needed chuckle, thanks.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Human Tornada posted:

I like to lightly toast them in a pan, add oil and blend with hand blender, and let the oil sit in the fridge for a few days, shaking it up whenever I think of it. When it's been four days or whatever, I set it to strain through a coffee filter in the fridge (this also takes a few days and the filter needs to be swapped out occasionally) . This makes a really nice looking oil with a clean, toasted flavor.

At first I thought I clicked on the coffee thread and was really, really confused.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

feedmegin posted:

So I hit up my local Chinese supermarket and picked up something called 'dried Xiao mi chili'. Anyone know what this is, other than obviously dried hot peppers? Google suggests Xiao mi translates as 'millet' or alternatively 'cellphone manufacturer' :shobon:

Xiaomi is a tech company.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I recently got a bottle of pearl river bridge dark soy sauce. Is it supposed to smell very pungent, and almost acrid? I noticed a comment on Amazon complaining about the smell that suggested it is a counterfeit product.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Jo Joestar posted:

I don't know if it's the same as what you got, but a few months ago I brought a bottle of pearl river bridge dark soy that had a really overpowering taste of black treacle. Looking it up on Google, there's a recognised type of dark soy called double black soy that contains a lot of molasses, so maybe that's what it is?

Hmm yeah I do kinda get that black treacle flavor from it.