Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
Nice OP! If you're going into recipes, are you taking requests? Anything regarding sichuan green beans or Chinese stock/soupmaking would be welcome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
This is completely below this thread, but I would love any guidance on lo mein or chicken wings a la takeout joint. The cravings, you know? And thanks for everything else--I live in close proximity to a massive Super 88 and work near the restaurant supply store for half of Boston's Chinatown so I've been geeking out over Asian cooking experiments for a while. Makes me want to get a wok ring for my turkey fryer and push the BTU's my poo poo apartment stove won't

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
Food truck here in Boston slices em thin and serves in tortillas with fried rice and black bean mayo. Very tasty. Also show up in rice at dim sum