Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ellie the beep
Jun 15, 2007

Vaginas, my subject.
Plane hulls, my medium.

kizudarake posted:

after his parents died when it became extremely evident that he was gay.

I knew JWs could be weird about gay people, but that seems a bit extreme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

So what the gently caress's with all the towels? Why were they so obsessed with towels? Were they constantly taking rotating shifts in the shower? Were they building some sort of towel-cement based fortress? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

So what the gently caress's with all the towels? Why were they so obsessed with towels? Were they constantly taking rotating shifts in the shower? Were they building some sort of towel-cement based fortress? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Near as we could tell, 12 kids, in and out of the pool all day, use a cubic fuckton of towels.

The next year, some couple had stripped the bed and shoved all the sheets and blankets and pillows into their suitcase and left it open.

Seriously, it might be a non-foreign-owned Ramada, but it's still a ramada. The sheets and poo poo aren't that good.

Also, Jack and his aunt and uncle were not only J-dubs, but also from western Kentucky, and they took him in when he was 5 and they were in their 40s. Jack's almost 50 now.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Thread is over 3 years old. Feel free to start a new one!

• Locked thread