Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dinozombiesgoRARR posted:

I can just imagine people reading the thread title and going "Boy, do I have a story to share!" then they open the thread, read the OP, sit for a bit, log off the internet and go outside.

The bar's been set awfully high. Or hideously low, depending on how you look at it.

Yep, pretty much impossible to top that one.

My biggest what the gently caress in a public setting had to be watching the pizza cook at Little Ceasers while I was in line leave her station, meet her friend and baby, change the baby's poo poo covered diaper, then go straight back to flipping pizzas without so much as a splash of water.

I ate McDonalds that night. Probably just as bad, but at least I'd never know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Old Man Pants posted:

I have another WTC moment to share:

Growing up I had a friend who I will call Danny. Danny and I rode bikes together, worked on cars together, and talked about girls together. We knew each other from 2nd grade to present day. I took the life of the rebel doing illegal things, hooking up with lots of girls,basically living the party lifestyle. He stuck on the christian track we grew up on, married his now wife and they were both virgins when they got married. Fast forward to the recent, we would hang out and go have drinks every few months, and a couple years ago I was DJing at a bar and he came out to see me. He got pretty drunk and had to come over after I got off around 3am-ish. He stayed for a few hours till he was sober and cool to drive home. I didnt hear from him for almost a year, had emailed him, found he had deleted his myspace, texted and called him, to no avail.

I figured his wife was not gonna let him contact me anymore because I was a bad influence, and ran through a bunch of different scenarios to figure I called a mutual friend of mine, and asked "Is Danny dead?" To which he replies no and hangs up. WTC?

I get a call about an hour later from Danny. He goes on to tell me that he got busted AT WORK for some to catch a predator style poo poo. He had never seen the show. WTC. I end up checking my states crimes against children site and there he is. He had planned and cancelled several meets with this girl, jerked off on webcam for her and asked her for naked pics. :gonk:

I still cant wrap my head around what the gently caress happened to cause this.

The answer is in your story.

• Locked thread