Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

We have an Entlebucher that I desperately want to post but he's not a big dog, and he's not small (59 lbs) so he doesn't really fit in anywhere, but :justpost:

He's 6 years old and we adopted him in February of this year and he just got his GED!

He smashed the extra-credit advanced sitting challenge and won a ribbon :c00l:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

My place has a couple of lever handles like that and my dog knows how to open them, as well. But would he, a dog, ever do a bad thing?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Outtakes from an attempted christmas card photoshoot

We bought him that bone over a year ago and he never touched it once before the second picture we took

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Big

Dumb

Face

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

y'all makin dinner over there?

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

Hell yeah! :justpost:

Here's our Entlebucher Mountain Dog, Diefenbaker (he's been posted before) and the in-laws' beautiful, delicate princess, Sophie the English Mastiff

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

:goofy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemico
Sep 23, 2006

:)