Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UltraGrey
Feb 24, 2007

Eat a grass.
Have a barf.

A Sleepy Budgie posted:

I hope the goon with the Leonberger comes and posts pics. I love those dogs so much.

This, that dog was amazing!

e; not that these dogs aren't also very awesome.. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltraGrey
Feb 24, 2007

Eat a grass.
Have a barf.

Doll House Ghost posted:

:swoon: Where was this picture taken? It's gorgeous!

The dogs are pretty awesome too, Väinö with the baby...completely :3:

UltraGrey
Feb 24, 2007

Eat a grass.
Have a barf.

Veruca Salt posted:

It's awesome that the daycare paid for it, but I was a little upset because a) they never called me to tell me it happened; b) I didn't notice it at first and they were about to let me walk out the door without saying anything about it-- luckily another customer said to Sunday, "Aww, did you get a boo-boo?"; and c) then they tried to tell me it was just a scratch not a bite. The vet said it was definitely a bite, and that it was pretty deep.

Wow that is super lovely of the daycare not to even mention what happened to you. Never go there again.