Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Greyhound/wolfhound sounds pretty good for you tbh. My brother in law has one (cross) and I usually take her out for walks with my collie and you can easily tire her out for an entire day with a good half hour of intense activity and then she can just lie around and do nothing for at least 24 hours before I notice her looking like she’s getting antsy. Even a half hour stroll at a very leisurely pace seems to do her quite well. They go loving bonkers for p much any wildlife though which I find a huge pain in the rear end bc I like to walk the collie off lead and even when the hound is on lead she still tries to chase poo poo constantly and sets mine off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU