Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe
Big, slobbery, clumsy but well-meaning dogs are the best thing in the world. My place is to small to have one.

So post more pictures and let me live vicariously through your gorgeous dumbasses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe
Oh my god I absolutely love your Newfie. That brown fluffball would get away with absolute murder as long as it wanted a hug afterwards.

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe

Superconsndar posted:

Hello big dog thread (I keep forgetting there is a big dog thread)

Here is my Pyrenees. He guards my goats and pigs. His name is Boot.

In July, we got a Pyr/Anatolian cross to raise as his partner. Her name is Belle.

She just turned 16 weeks (and is in an awkward phase) but she is already bigger than my pit bulls.

She's bigger than Boot was at the same age, and he is A Big Dog. She gonna be Big Belle. :3:

I hate you so much. You have absurdly beautiful dogs.

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe
Excuse me?

Yes. Hello.

I'd like to see more big dogs thanks.

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe
Watson is an amazing dane. This is amazing.

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe
Hello thread.

I have been informed by friends and family that my tiny fluffy puppy is no longer a tiny fluffy puppy, but instead he is a big 'ol dog.

I am seeking confirmation of my tiny fluffy puppy's status of whether or not he is a big 'ol dog, or still indeed a tiny fluffy puppy as I claim he is.

This is a photo when I met him at 3 weeks old

This is a photo when I first bought him home. Clearly a tiny fluffy puppy. He was 8kg (17lb).

This was a photo I took of him a week or two ago. He is now approximately 40kg (88lb), but I think it's very obvious that he is still a tiny fluffy puppy.

Can this thread confirm whether or not he is indeed a tiny fluffy puppy? I would be happy if I could post about my tiny fluffy puppy in the Big 'Ol Dogs thread even if he is indeed a tiny fluffy puppy.

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe
Well my big 'ol tiny fluffy puppy turned 1. Which is why I was assaulted with claims that he is no longer a tiny fluffy puppy.

https://imgur.com/gallery/GRslFM9

Here are ~100 photos of him for the first year. I believe this is an accurate way to chart his obvious lack of growth in size, but his obvious growth in goodness.

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe

ImplicitAssembler posted:

Sif is now 3 months and 30lbs. Currently working hard at becoming a very big girl.

Thaaaaaat's a face

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe
UPDATE

He's having a good day.

H13 fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Nov 6, 2023

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe

"Please don't go to work today"

Goddamn heartbreaker.

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe

Whiskey is havin' a good day. He keeps smiling at me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H13
Nov 30, 2005

Fun Shoe
How do puppies know.

They'll be looking absolutely ridiculously adorable curled up and fast asleep.

You'll grab your phone to take a picture of the adorableness

And that's when they stand up, move somewhere else and curl up with an adorable "harumph"