Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

My kid watched Adventure Time for like a week. Her teachers were not that impressed with these, but I am:

She drew them from memory. I am a little concerned that I have a kindergartener drawing fan art, but I guess this is the way of the world now.

HungryMedusa has a new favorite as of 05:43 on May 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
That's actually way better than anything I'd be able to whip up through memory. :aaa: You and your kid have got good taste; teacher's don't know nuffin'.

This person has some eye-catching Pokemon fanart in soft tones and flowing lines. I like.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

HenessyHero posted:

Terry McGinnis, by zapata.

I love this so much. Even though Batman Beyond left something to be desired, art like this makes you realize it would work incredibly well in live action or an Arkham-style video game.

Beyond by wyv1

This is a great representation of the Beyond Batsuit. Totally form-fitting and lean.

I really hope Arkham Knight reaches this level of city design. I get such an awesome Blade Runner vibe from it. It's amazing.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

This would be ridiculous on black velvet.

Ridiculous awesome.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

source

*edit* apparently this guy is doing the covers for some X-Files comics that came out last year, so its not really fanart :/

Basticle has a new favorite as of 14:41 on Jun 16, 2014

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Basticle posted:

source

*edit* apparently this guy is doing the covers for some X-Files comics that came out last year, so its not really fanart :/

Nah, non-fanart is OK as long as it's good. Primarily-fanart is over in the "Oh dear god WHY" thread.

Random finds:

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

I legitimately thought this was a Drew Struzan piece at first glance. It owns hard.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I always thought this was really funny, and it looks just like the original manga:
https://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/213

The Major's speech from Hellsing but with Mario

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

And so Black Jesus turned water into a bucket of chicken. And He saw that it was good.

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.
No idea who made it, but here's some sweet Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fanart:

Dogan
Aug 2, 2006
I apologize for any reposts. Sources for most of them are AndreeWallin, foxinshadow, & sakimichan

Lance Streetman
Feb 20, 2011

A parfait is a dessert, but it is also the French word for perfect.
Dragon Age Inquisition Art Piece by Guillaume Singelin for a DA:I art exhibit.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

A couple of fan-made videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hVuv7mDNqM
Earthbound Tribute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tBM2ZfncoU
Star Wars Tribute.

http://vimeo.com/108210854
Game of Thrones Tribute.

Spoiler warning I guess.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

From GriffSnuff, Cryptid Creations, and Shoomlah

holttho
May 21, 2007

These were posted in the Russia thread a while back before it got closed. Don't think they ever made it here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
I like this because of how unapologetically lame it is:

• Locked thread