Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

I watched The Woman In Black last night. It is absolutely every bit as good as people in this thread said it was. It became a bit extra scary for me, since my family's dog ran away during the time I was watching it. She was found in the morning and I don't live near any marshes anyway, so all is well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

I just rewatched Session 9. Last time I saw it was at a film festival before its original release and I remember being disappointed with it, which confuses me now considering how great it was this time. It's a very unique sort of horror movie and I'd like to see more like it if they exist.

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

AN AOL CHAT ROOM posted:

I don't remember the fate of Dave Caruso's character. It seems like he just disappeared towards the end, most likely having fled off-screen. Was he a figment of the lead character's imagination? I remember liking the idea that he was really Horatio Caine taking a break from his job at CSI:Miami to go undercover and be a twisted sociopath.
I'm not sure, but my best guess is that He was real until late in the story when Gordon killed him and forgot he had done it.

Portable Staplefrog
May 21, 2007

Whoever suggested Yellowbrickroad earlier in the thread is now being thanked. As others have said, the ending was unnecessary, but it can't hurt you if you pretend it isn't there.

• Locked thread