Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«306 »
MrCodeDude
Aug 31, 2005

Is there a way to prioritize indexer results with Sonarr/Radarr? It was an option in CouchPotato.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heners_UK
Jun 1, 2002

Not sure about the clients directly but you can sort of with NZBHydra2. However, the preferred indexer has to present a tempting option at all for the clients (e.g. matches the criteria set)

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

Would a Pi 3 B+ be able to handle running docker containers for PiHole and Sonarr\Radarr\NZBGet? Files would be downloaded to a network location so space isn't a concern but I'm more worried about processing power, etc.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

That should be fine. The worst performance aspect will be spending 5 minutes to repair or unpack a movie.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

That should be fine. The worst performance aspect will be spending 5 minutes to repair or unpack a movie.

Eh. I'm not too worried about that. I just check my successful downloads like once a day and that's it. I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

«306 »