Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EvilMuppet
Jul 29, 2006

Good night catte thread, give them all many patts. I'm sorry,

EC posted:

It's in the AutoProcessTV folder in Sickbeard. I usually copy that folder to wherever SAB is installed. Then set that folder as the scripts dir in SAB, and select SABtoSickbeard.exe as the script to run for the tv category.

Can someone expand on this with a "for dummies" step by step please? I copied the folder but not sure where to set the next bits.

I'm not technologically retarded but for some reason I've never been able to get this working and it drives me nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilMuppet
Jul 29, 2006

EC posted:

- Copy the AutoProcessTV folder from the Sickbeard dir to your SAB install dir.
- In SAB, go to Config > Folders, then point the Post-Processing Scripts Folder to the AutoProcessTV folder you just copied
- In SAB, go to Config > Categories > TV Shows (or whatever category you're using) and select "sabToSickbeard.exe" from the drop down.
- In Sickbeard, make sure it's using the same Category.

Thanks!

EvilMuppet
Jul 29, 2006

EC posted:

- Copy the AutoProcessTV folder from the Sickbeard dir to your SAB install dir.
- In SAB, go to Config > Folders, then point the Post-Processing Scripts Folder to the AutoProcessTV folder you just copied
- In SAB, go to Config > Categories > TV Shows (or whatever category you're using) and select "sabToSickbeard.exe" from the drop down.
- In Sickbeard, make sure it's using the same Category.

Urgh, I'm so bad at this. Everything works perfectly if I manually post process but it's not doing it automatically.

EvilMuppet
Jul 29, 2006

Awesome, all working now. Thanks heaps to everyone who helped out.

I was missing the step of renaming the autoprocess.cfg file.

EvilMuppet
Jul 29, 2006

Well this sucks. Does anyone know any indexers that will work with sickbeard, or any that are any good in general really?

EvilMuppet
Jul 29, 2006

The worst thing about this is Matrix was the only indexer with anything approaching a decent UI for browsing. Everything else looks like it was designed my blind donkeys with prosthetic limbs.

EvilMuppet
Jul 29, 2006

Nitr0 posted:

Remember that sickbeard already has a built in index which works fine. In fact I would say all of my downloads came from it. This isn't some urgent thing for tv. That said if an indexer is coming up then long retention is key, anyone can do a short retention indexer.

This.

SB seems to index fine, I'd rather have something that's nice to browse as well, like Matrix was.

EvilMuppet
Jul 29, 2006

Jonny Quest posted:

Apparently there are now 20 bazillion forks of LazyLibrarian out there--are any of them worth using?

I'd REALLY love to know the answer to this as well.

I can't even find any active forks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilMuppet
Jul 29, 2006

Are invites given out randomly? After a certain length of time as VIP or what? Anyone know?