Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cryoned
Dec 22, 2007

At my signal, unleash hell
Supernews should change their ad to 100% incomplete rate, god what a provider, it is impossible to download without problems 90% of the files

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cryoned
Dec 22, 2007

At my signal, unleash hell

wolrah posted:

I haven't had incompletes, but their performance seems to have tanked. I can no longer flood my 50mbit connection from Supernews but rather cap out around 30mbit/sec on the best. Some content is even worse, I've been in the sub-4mbit/sec range all day (though I won't complain here at all, the content is over 1200 days old) even though I can pull the full 50 to test sites in NoVA (where Supernews appears to be).

I don't have that problem, I can download at full speed (100mb line), the problems comes later.