Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008
So I just signed up for the free account on xsusenet. It's working fine although slow enough that I think most on this thread would become frustrated and you could probably get the same files elsewhere free much faster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008

Ingram posted:

Sabnzb has been having a lot of issues lately renaming folders from UNPACK_x to the normal folder name. Seems to have started since I updated Sabnzb to the latest version. Anyone else getting this?
It's happened to me a couple of times, did it with the previous version also.

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008

Softcox posted:

I was reading the latest SickBeard commits and saw this "Start migrating people away from nzbs.org and to the new site" and references to beta.nzbs.org. Anyone know anything about this? Going to beta.nzbs.org just redirects to wikipedia currently.

You need to click on the login at the top right.

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008

Feenix posted:

Not to be naive, but was this posted yesterday, by chance?
ug posted April 2nd

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008

fake posted:

Got my SickBeard and CouchPotato hooked up and searches are going smoothly. However, the urls that they send to SAB seem busted. Any ideas? They look like:

http://www.dognzb.cr/api?t=get&id=c4cf46edf80017a29dcb9ee5701dafd2&apikey=xxx

Return:

<error code="201" description="Incorrect parameter"/>

I believe you need to be a paid member to access dognzbs api for sickbeard. That's maybe why your getting an error if it's just for that particular search.

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008

Brightman posted:

So I bought some blocks on BlockNews and set this all up to give it a try, threw some random stuff in the queue and left it. It went well over the amount I bought, more than double in fact (54gb~), although on the BlockNews account page I'm only a little over. Is this normal and just something I didn't pick up on?

At any rate I figure I'll buy some more blocks and use them as a backup with Supernews.
Yeah they don't seem to have hard limits I had a similar experience with them.

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008
This was posted on dognzb, so if you want an account you may want to get one in the next few days.

quote:

DOGnzb is going private!
After 6 months of having our doors fully open, we will not accept any more new registrations starting September 3rd (thus making DOGnzb a private site). At some point in the next few weeks, there will be an invite system in place, so you can invite friends. Furthermore, accounts will be purged after 3 months of inactivity (Login/RSS/API). VIP users are exempt of this rule, so if you want to keep your account please upgrade.

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008
I've got 2 invites for dognzb anybody wanting one will need to pm me an email address. Gone

Cheese Bridge Area fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Oct 10, 2012

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008

invid posted:

Don't have pm, can you send one to emailwashere? TIA.
done one left Both gone

Cheese Bridge Area fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Oct 10, 2012

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008
Well looks like NZBmatrix has gave up the ghost, went there this morning to find this

quote:

The End...

It is with our regret to announce that NZBMATRIX had closed.

We have had to make this decision due to a very large takedown request from a company called Wiggin LLC. These represent the following: Federation Against Copyright Theft Limited ("FACT"), Paramount Home Entertainment International Limited; Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Limited; The Walt Disney Company Limited; Twentieth Century Fox Film Company Limited; Universal Pictures (UK) Limited; Warner Bros. Entertainment UK Limited.

As everyone is aware we are DMCA/Takedown notice compliant, and always have been.
Once this notice is completed we are left with an impossible task of policing our indexing bots. Even then it won't stop there, there will be follow-up notices etc.

Coupled with this is problems with payment providers, we have been through pretty much everyone out there, in the end they all pull out.
There are massive server/bandwidth costs to pay, with the payments in-stability this is a very hard task.

NZBMATRIX has never been the subject of any legal issues or threats.

Also the Usenet Indexing scene is going through some changes, with content being removed from pretty much every provider its making the existence of an indexer irrelevant if the content does not even exists anymore.

So it's time for us to bow out...

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008

Thermopyle posted:

Is it not possible to get an RSS feed of your watchlist on dognzb?

As far as I can tell, the only way to get items from your dognzb watchlist into sanbzbd is by setting up dognzb's sabnzbd remote push thingy, but I'm sure as hell not disabling http basic auth on my server for that, so I guess I need an RSS feed.

There is a RSS tab in your profile.

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008

Thermopyle posted:

Yeah. But no option to get my watchlist as RSS.

When anything from your watchlist is released it will be automatically added to your bookmarks. In order to automatically download stuff from your watch list using RSS just use the one feed called "my bookmarks".

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008

porktree posted:

Has anyone tried SAB/Sick/Sonarr/NZBget on Windows 10 yet? I have no compelling reason to upgrade, and my SAB/Sick combo has been working flawlessly for months. But the temptation is great.

I have sonarr and NZBget running in windows 10 just fine. In saying that there is absolutely no reason to upgrade, I've spent the last hour or so trying to make windows 10 look like 7.

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008
My CouchPotato set up doesn't seem to automatically search for movies in my wanted list.

Typically I go in every couple of weeks and force a search manually and there are movies that have been uploaded a week earlier just not downloaded, am I missing a setting somewhere?

EDIT: Also renaming files wasn't working, but looking through the setting it looks like this was because 'black hole' was enabled, presumably this should now work if I've turned this off?

Cheese Bridge Area fucked around with this message at 09:57 on May 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheese Bridge Area
Jan 27, 2008
I'm doing a new set up from scratch. I have sabnzbd and sonarr up and running and am now looking at couchpotato and radarr. I don't use torrents and if I need to access my set up from my phone I prefer to just use a remote desktop.

With this in mind is there much of a difference between the two or should I just flip a coin?