Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

I've been wondering about the weird 810p stuff for a while now.

After looking around for a while I found an explanation from the group/person that's doing it.

I used google translate for this and it didn't work too well but here's part of the explanation -

quote:

Encode the basic logic of doing a low size / high quality, good effort to keep the optimizing. (Based on the market from time to time, though forgotten.) Using the same logic or higher than previously çöznürlükler Anamorphic use when you encode 480p, which is a big effect on the quality may enable QPel GMC could use a different matrix. However, we believe users of our facilities DivXPlayer (1Mbit internet, DivXPlayer etc.) çabasındaydık doing our best.

Mkv Players emergence and spread of velocities increase, due to slippage on the overall demand for 720p 720p and 1080p encodelere began. As with every release, we used group works interest in this area has been the first riplerimiz inexperience.

In addition, we are forced to because of - 540p xvid and x264 resolution encodelere started dropping.

Our goal is always the same bitrate in the quality of their thinking about adding a few setting arşivimizede 810p with higher quality results than we have observed that the 720p. And I wanted to share as gratuitous as usual.

1080p is better quality than relative. Because almost all of the groups that 1080p is encoded as a scene. Porfili x264 Encode the heaviest use during the 7-8 hours to encode a good machine with a filter process ends when the 24 hours when you can find it. There also will use a combination of which filter to encode group which encode the scene, did not say the media can sometimes be tracking hours with the denemelerede girmezler.Bununla type, screen size, resolution, brand name, the display settings to change in terms of viewing experience is a factor in size next to it açacaktır.Tabi .

It sounds like they are saying they use 810p because it is higher quality than 720p in the same file size? It also sounds like they use filters to improve the quality?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

KingKapalone posted:

Anyone with gigabit want to share their provider and their speeds? I'm only using 10 of my 20 astraweb connections right now so should probably open it all up first, but max I've seen on this new connection is about 12MB/s. Usually only around 6MB/s though.

Supernews and Newsgroup Ninja both set as priority zero (splits dl between both I guess), 20 connections on each.

Highest I've seen is around that speed. I tried NZBget but it still was around the same speed.