Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Right now I have Sickbeard, CouchPotato, and Headphones working fine, except one thing I want to change.

I have a dedicated media downloading PC running SABnzbd and the above programs. When finished, CouchPotato automatically moves and processes files to my NAS, which is mapped as a network drive. I have a different network drive for Sick Beard files, and a different one for Headphones.

How can I get Sick Beard to do this as well? Basically, I have:

D:\finished\usenet\tv\<Show Name>\<Season>\ structure after post processing by Sick Beard. I want this to be

Z:\tv\<Show Name>\<Season>\

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Burden posted:

Just put the default TV directory as Z:\tv\ and all new shows will be moved there automatically once you add them.

They will be post-processed too? One thing I like is that all the downloading happens on my local box, and then once they are ready and processed they get moved to the network drives.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
I have a spare laptop that I want to turn into a headless downloadin' machine for SABNZDB. I want to run a minimal installation of linux on it - any recommendations or guides for this?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
What is involved with moving a Sickbeard/Couchpotato/SAB setup to another machine? I've got a bunch of half-done downloads and I want to keep the progress or at least the queue and databases for Sickbeard/Couchpotato in tact.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
My current stack is Radarr/Sonarr/Jackett/NZBGet and plex - I'm wondering if there is a better setup these days? Was eying Emby, but I am a PlexPass subscriber and my wife is used to the experience. More interested in seeing what the hotness is in download tools these days.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
On the machines you guys are running Sonarr/Radarr, what timezone do you use? Your local timezone or something like UTC?

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

gabensraum posted:

I used to have to fake an American timezone with Sickbeard years ago, but since moving to sonarr I found it handled knowing the diff between my timezone and their timezone of where shows were aired just fine.

This, was just curious what other goons were using. Must have kardashian show ASAP after it airs!!!!

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
I for one have been inspired to move all my NFS/is so shares to webdav.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Just for your goons' info, drunken slug registration are open again.