Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurophonic
May 2, 2009

idoliside posted:

Just got an email back from supernews saying they are having issues at the moment. Good to know!

Swapping to the non-EU server sorted this for me, still getting a chunk of incompletes though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurophonic
May 2, 2009
No problems logging into nzb.su for me.

Neurophonic
May 2, 2009
Frustratingly I just lost my $5 a month special NewsgroupDirect account because it had been over 24 hours since a payment had failed before I was able to make changes on WorldPay's site, and their support didn't respond to my ticket before the account was closed – my card was stolen so a new one was issued, which took 4 days to arrive.

Are there any current deals remotely close to that one on quality and price?

Neurophonic
May 2, 2009
For what it's worth, I've emailed NGD asking if they'll reinstate my account given the circumstances. If they choose to do so, I'll be sure to let people here know.

Neurophonic
May 2, 2009
NGD just gave me a one-use discount code to set up a new account on their $5 a month deal. Hats off to them for customer service.