Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Man, I wish I had this sweet thread when I tried figuring out all this Usenet business years ago. I have been using GrabIt but SABnzb looks pretty cool. I also have a Blocknews.Net account that I got a sweet deal on a long time ago on deals.woot. 300 gb for $28 since I don't download very much.

Which indexer are you guys using for these tv-streaming setups?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I want to install SABnzbd 0.6.5 on my FreeNAS (version .69) box but I have no idea of how to. I found a tutorial on installing SABnzbd 0.4.3 and followed it but I can't get sabnzbd to configure the blocknews server. Does anybody know how to install SABnzbd 0.6.5 on FreeNAS? I have the python source for 0.6.5 from the website but FreeNAS won't let me pkg_add it. I think I need a .tbz of whatever is in the .tar of the python source. I'm also new to FreeBSD so I could totally not be making any sense.

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
drunkenslug is currently open for registration. looks like they accept paypal in addition to bitcoin for the paid tiers