Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BRBPR
Jul 20, 2001

Mister Chief posted:

I have a single nzb.su invite available. First person to PM me their email address gets it.

This post got me to look and I also have one available. PM and I'll send it out.

Gone!

BRBPR fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Jan 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRBPR
Jul 20, 2001

Nzb.su invite up for grabs. PM me. First come, first served.

Gone!

BRBPR fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jan 25, 2013

BRBPR
Jul 20, 2001

Looks like more nzb.su invites are going out. GONE!

BRBPR fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jan 31, 2013

BRBPR
Jul 20, 2001

Gromit posted:

In regards to these nzb.su invites going around, are you essentially required to pay for VIP once you're in, or do they still have decent free accounts?

Not 100% sure but I think they're free and you can buy VIP. The free accounts are no API, but you can download the nzb from the site.

BRBPR
Jul 20, 2001

I used to have couch potato set up that when it sent a file to sabnzdb it would start paused. I can't remember when it broke but I'm tired of things getting auto added and downloaded without me saying it's ok. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRBPR
Jul 20, 2001

apatheticman posted:

Go to settings go to downloaders click show advanced and then you should have a priority pull down list.

That was it, thanks! I'd been looking in sabnzbd.