Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I can't find anything on the site at the moment, but I seem to remember when I was using nzb.su a while ago that unless you sign up / donate money, you are limited to the amount of nzb files you can download daily.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Just found the info, check out http://nzb.su/vip

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Feenix posted:

If I'm on CouchPotato (on a mac, if it matters) and want to step up to CouchPotatoServer, is it easy to do so? Do I need to start from scratch? Any advice, warnings or "gotchas" with going to CPS?

Not really - it'll let you import your CouchPotato database file and everything seems to be running fine for me. I remember when I tried it out pre-Mountain Lion and not long after it had been released in beta it required Python 2.7 but that's easy enough to install if it is a problem.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Binskin posted:

Is nzb.su dead for anyone else?

Seems to be :(

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Swanky posted:

It's been a good run, but apparently someone told the mean kids down the block about our little clubhouse, and it's only a matter of time before they ruin it entirely.

It's not just me, right? I feel like the availability, in general, is mighty slim these days.

No, not really.

Can't say I have noticed any difference these last few months and availability has been fine.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Download it, extract it over your existing folder.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Feenix posted:

Do I need to stop it and then restart it?
Literally just download and replace over files?

[edit] And do I need to save any kind of config file with my preferences?

Yeah sorry, stop it, download and replace files and then restart.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Feenix posted:

But if I just copy everything over is it going to wipe out all my config/settings/shows? Isn't that held in some file somewhere that's likely to be overwritten?

Nope.

Just did it myself - your post reminded me to check for an update and everything has worked exactly as it should.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

quote:

Donate at least $5* via PayPal or Bitcoin for an invite via e-mail as well as lifetime VIP access.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

bigis posted:

Can I force Sonarr to recreate all the Kodi metadata for my shows? I've got a lot of old and incomplete stuff from my old Sickbeard install.

Just tried it and this is what I did:

Enable Kodi metadata in the settings menu and then click on the "update series info and scan disc" icon at the top of each show on your series screen.

[edit] Clicking the "Update Library" at the top of the page does it all at once.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Yeah, I got one earlier when they were about 500 left.

Not been able to complete a single thing yet.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Is there an idiots guide to getting NZB Hydra working as an indexer with Sonarr and Radarr?

Running latest versions of all programs and am on Windows 10.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Methylethylaldehyde posted:

Indexer type is generic Newznab. Look at the config and you'll see the categories for each type of item, add those in sonarr/radarr. Enable RSS, enable search.

URL is http://localhost:5075

API path is /api

Categories is 2000,2010,2020,2030,2035,2040,2045,2050,2060,5000,5030,5040
Anime is 5070

That works for me fine for Sonarr.

Radarr categories are 2000,2010,2020,2030,2035,2040,2045,2050,2060,5000,5030,5040

Thanks, I think I was not doing the categories correctly (or at all I think).

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

code:
:q

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

salted hash browns posted:

Why would anyone use an unlimited account? With block accounts you pay ~$0.01 per GB in a 500GB block, and unlimited is ~$10/mo. It would take 1TB/mo+ to recoup that cost with a unlimited monthly account.

edit: math

My unlimited account at newsgroupdirect costs me $3.99 a month.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

sedative posted:

NewsgroupDirect at $3.99 a month and Newsgroup Ninja at $40 a year ($3.33 a month) are both a little cheaper than Fast Usenet and they're on the same backbone.

I've been using NewsgroupDirect and it is fantastic, no issues at all and good speeds!

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

3159.1 days
20778 grabs

Not bad :)

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Laserface posted:

the easiest way I have found to get around this is to simply have SABNZBD categories and have all TV stuff sent to a TV folder, which is then in my recent directories for manual import. So i just select the folder, hit import manually and have it pick up anything thats in there that hasnt yet moved.

its annoying but works.

That's how I've always set things up, I thought that was how you were supposed to set things up.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

Nitr0 posted:

Why upgrade to a beta? What advantages is there in v3 over V2? V2 seems to be working fine for me.

I remember there was a reason posted in this thread, but I can't remember what it was and I never got round to implementing it.

Don't really like v3, seems to take more clicks to do things and options aren't so obvious.

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I found using nzbget vs SAB like sitting 2-inches off the ground in a kit-car doing 150 mph vs the same in a Porsche.

It might feel faster and be more exhilarating, but it's so much more comfortable in the Porsche.

:iiaca:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Goon
Dec 13, 2002

No Obvious Flaws

I find downloading Linux isos is consistently faster using Usenet that it is using torrents.

YMMV.