Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

Radio got his free iPod, did you get yours???

Sunblood posted:

Does anyone have a good recommendation for an Android app that will let me add nzb links from, say, NZBMatrix directly to my home PC running sabnzbd? Not many of the ones on the Market are free and I'd rather keep my sabnzbd/NZBMatrix API keys secure instead of trying half a dozen free apps.

I'm not sure if there's an easier trick right now than having the sabnzbd black hole folder be a dropbox folder, and when downloading your nzbs, just put the download in that folder. The obvious advantage to this is it working from anywhere, not just your phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

FISHMANPET posted:

I think depending on your search provider, this isn't true at all. Every hour or so it pulls the full feed from the Sickbeard Indexer, and if there's anything in there you want, it grabs it. Last week I got a WEB-DL that hasn't aired yet, and doesn't premeire until next week (Pilot released by the network online early) but Sickbeard grabbed it because it was coming in the future, and it showed up in the feed.

Yeah, being on the west coast I routinely see items which have downloaded yet don't air for another 90-120 minutes. Great way to start 'primetime' viewing hours early on nights where there's a lot of things we're looking to watch and don't want to be up too late.

Also see this on certain programs which air a day early in Canada. In other words, SB doesn't care about "real" times.

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

TraderStav posted:

I use no-ip.info to redirect a hostname to my ip for free so I don't have to keep updating all the time. It seems like every 2 weeks I get an email that says I have to go click and update it or it will expire. Are there any other good redirect sites that are free that you guys use that doesn't have this? I'd love a fire and forget, or maybe even an app I can install on my PC that will keep it updated.

dyndns.org does the same thing, but has a tray app that'll auto-update whenever it's required. I haven't touched anything related to an IP/hostname in a few years on my HTPC.