Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turd Eater
May 11, 2003
Looks like crspyjohn got autobanned and removed the promotional code

vvv that's a bangin' deal

Turd Eater fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Oct 29, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turd Eater
May 11, 2003
I'm having trouble with sabToSickBeard.exe now that I've enabled https in Sick Beard. I added ssl=1 to autoProcessTV.cfg and recompiled sabToSickBeard.exe using the updated versions of autoProcessTV.py and sabToSickBeard.py using py2exe.

SABnzbd still shows that I'm getting "Access denied" "Error 401 Unauthorized: You need to provide a valid username and password." What gives?

Turd Eater
May 11, 2003

Matisyahu posted:

I had a similar problem but with couch potato, try generating a new NZB key in SAB.

No go. I even deleted my localhost SSL certificates and re-did them.

edit: seems to work now that I took out the spaces in my password

Turd Eater fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Feb 27, 2012

Turd Eater
May 11, 2003
check your emails

Turd Eater fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Feb 9, 2013

Turd Eater
May 11, 2003

speedtek posted:

Do you still have them? If so, my username at gmail. If not, terribly sorry.

sent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turd Eater
May 11, 2003

Trash Heap posted:

I used to have nzb.su access which was just dandy for manually searching and grabbing stuff via sabnzbd. nzb.su has somehow changed, and I'm unclear on that.

NZB.su culled inactive and/or some free accounts. Go to this page and try your login information. If it doesn't work, send me a PM with your email and I'll invite you back to it.

Turd Eater fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Feb 24, 2013