Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalicki
Jan 5, 2004

Every King needs his jester
Looks like database.pyc is malformed!

Try reinstalling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalicki
Jan 5, 2004

Couch Potato is super anal about movie names. I started with a few making .nfos with the IMDB id in them and it showed up then, but it was screwed up in XBMC.

Just not worth it, I only use Couch Potato as a list to download movies basically.

kalicki
Jan 5, 2004

explosivo posted:

Any way to have CP/SB permanently mark something as downloaded once I download it? I download everything on a Linux server and FTP it over to my PC for XBMC and streaming, so every time CP scans for movies it starts to re-download everything I got rid of.

Also, for some reason my usenet downloads always peak out at 1.4-1.5 Mbps. I use Newsdemon, and as far as I know it's supposed to go faster than that, but I have no idea. I think it might be a router issue to be quite honest.

I think setting it to Archived is what you want

kalicki
Jan 5, 2004

Yeah, SB changed their system so that you have to add the season folders under naming in the post-processing tab.

Mine now is: Season %0S\%SN - %Sx%0E - %EN

which gets you: Season 02\Show Name - 2x03 - Ep Name.ext

kalicki
Jan 5, 2004

nzb.su seems to be back up now. Got scared for a bit, considering I just renewed VIP yesterday...