Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum
Just want to say that this is consistently one of the best help threads with one of the best OPs on the forums. Nobody that I've showed this to has failed to grasp the concept, which is pretty remarkable considering my dumb-rear end friends. :)

Thanks for the new thread inpheaux!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum

dzarc posted:

Is astraweb down for anyone else?

Yeah, I had a download halt halfway through and have been unable to connect since :( Website not loading for me either.

Edit: (Not on Comcast)

este fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Mar 3, 2015

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum

EgillSkallagrimsson posted:

I'm on Comcast and had to switch over to their EU servers to get it working.

That worked for me, thanks for the tip.

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum
You're basically describing a Docker Compose manifest. That would be pretty cool, and not that hard to assemble, but not terribly portable right now since it only runs natively on Linux (a host VM is required for other platforms).