Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Has Growl stopped working with SABnzbd+ for anyone else? I have the latest versions of both, and Growl has the SABnzbd+ app in its list, so I don't know what's going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Police Academy 6 posted:

I think I actually might prefer DOGnzb to NZBs.org. But maybe that's just me.

Do you mean in the amount of content or site design? I really like NZBs.org's site design (their beta design looks a lot worse imo)

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Is the latest nzbdStatus (2.0b4) not working with nzbds.org? It works fine with binsearch, and I even tried switching back to the default nzbds skin

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Gimperial posted:

Do you mean nzbs.org? If so it's working for me with their new interface.

Yeah weird, I'm using Firefox on OSX and all I can do is download the nzb. The site's SAB integration works fine so I guess I could use that but I like how the extension works with binsearch

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

wolrah posted:

What version of Firefox? My main laptop's a Mac, so I can replicate your setup if needed.

edit: yup, never mind, it's working fine. I think it just wasn't loading the icons for some reason.

mistermojo fucked around with this message at 23:49 on May 6, 2012

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

EC posted:

Is there a way to make beta.nzbs.org pass categories to SAB? I don't see anything in my profile settings...

You have to add a * to the end of each category as a wildcard (TV*, Movies*)

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Does anyone else have a problem connecting SABnzbd to nzbs.org? I set it up in nzbs.org settings, and I'm not using my localhost, but it says it Couldn't contract my queue and won't send nzbs to it

I'm using Firefox on OSX

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I installed SABnzbd to a new computer (OSX) and for some reason it doesn't have any pre-configured categories.

I still have it installed on the old computer, is there a way for me to export/import them or copy over the file and edit the package contents?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Keito posted:

Can't you just spend the 30 seconds it takes to make them?

I guess, I was just surprised that a new installation doesn't come with any

edit: yeah I'll just remake them, for some reason I thought there were a lot more categories than there are

mistermojo fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Jul 14, 2012